Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Are you still looking for players on a Thursday? i play once a week and i'm look for second game. I can't private message you because i have just joined the forum for this reason. I am in my thirties but a fairly decent player, or i used to be anyway!

Yeah, could do with a player tomorrow (and every week), 8.30 ko. We'll be in reception from about 8.20, I'll be wearing a black Barcelona top.

Hi all, we have a team that plays Mondays at goodwin (sheffield UNI), opposite from the cancer hospital on A57, near Childrens Hospital.

Its 5 a side and we are in the premiership, but recently we have been struggling to get a consistent team each week.

looking for a decent outfield player, ideally more of a striker, but its 5 a side so not overly important.

KO is Monday evenings, usually between 6pm-9pm. £5 a game. PM or text me if you are interested 07739 185853. We are actually playing tonight at 8:25 if you wanted to come down and play/cheer us on haha.

Brand new 5 a side league in the heart of sheffield for over 35s.

Fantastic facilities, we are based at the umix centre which has state of the art 4g pitches,changing rooms, rest rooms, refreshment area

Friendly atmosphere

Qualified referees

FA approved match balls.

Games will take place from march 21st 2018 every wednesday after between 19.00-21.00. 35 minute matches at a charge of £30 per team.

Please contact if you would either like to join as an individual player or as a team. Our email address is sheffieldover35fives@gmail.com

we are happy to answer any questions

---------- Post added 22-02-2018 at 12:31 ----------

new 5 a side leagues for over 35s. contact sheffieldover35fives@gmail.com for more info

• 2 weeks later...

I’m looking few a few players to add to my 7 a side team. We are in a league at goals and games are Tuesdays between 7.00 and 9.15. And usually £6 per person. We are a decent standard but still like to enjoy the games and a drink after so looking for players that can fit in with that ethos really. Could do with a defensive player really but willing to consider anyone that fancies playing. Drop me a message on here on text 07581190886. Cheers Chris.

Yeah, could do with a player tomorrow (and every week), 8.30 ko. We'll be in reception from about 8.20, I'll be wearing a black Barcelona top.

Hello, is there room for one more from next week? I currently play on a Wednesday so might be a little creaky but can hold my own!

• 5 weeks later...
If you were really serious you'd quit your job...

Probably not that likely to change days in the near future, but I'll definitely get back to you if we do.

Hey don't suppose you're still looking for players? I'm 34 like to play casually nothing too serious but I'm an alright player at the same time. Possibly have another mate or two who could join too.