Despicable brutality

Is it ok to dislike a religion? Well, I guess people have that right. When you start breaking the law to exercise your dislike, then it gets sticky.

I wasn't proposing breaking any laws, just that it's OK not to like a religion. Or any religion.

You seem to be well geared up on this forum for one wh's been on for such a short time, especialy digging posts from some time back.

It would be very easy to form the opinion that you're a previously banned member.

waow, hold your horses there poster, which post have I dug up from the past? You were asked by another poster, I forget the name, to condemn the killing of British soldiers in Israel and you failed to condemn the terrorist act. instead you tried to explain away the deaths as understandable. That was about two weeks ago so what's this accusation about? The other guy now squirming and throwing insults is also accusing me of not caring for the death of this young Bangladeshi girl obviously hasn't read all my posts.

Why is it that when you racist guys have nothing left to answer with you tend to clammer for the moral high ground and start throwing insults and accusations about? In fact anything to distract your pathetic failings?

waow, hold your horses there poster, which post have I dug up from the past? You were asked by another poster, I forget the name, to condemn the killing of British soldiers in Israel and you failed to condemn the terrorist act. instead you tried to explain away the deaths as understandable. That was about two weeks ago so what's this accusation about? The other guy now squirming and throwing insults is also accusing me of not caring for the death of this young Bangladeshi girl obviously hasn't read all my posts.

Why is it that when you racist guys have nothing left to answer with you tend to clammer for the moral high ground and start throwing insults and accusations about? In fact anything to distract your pathetic failings?

I shall of course ask mods to delete on the grunds of it being inflamotry and offensive.

I am not and never have been racist.

I shall of course ask mods to delete on the grunds of it being inflamotry and offensive.

I am not and never have been racist.

More distractions continue.

our own pastor Joneses of SF now don't like freedom of expression when it's their own failings are pointed out? I have seen how they can hurl insults at people and make up lies twist stories about others, make spurious accusations and get threads deleted with surprising (three over the past two weeks) ease then start to moan about their views being challenged on open forum. Maybe this will prove a discusion can be tailored to suite the special few?

This is not personally about you it's a forum discusion and when you post lies then others will challenge you and have proven you are wrong. So why are you offended at others replying to your offensive posts? It's only made personal when you start to mock and insult people personally, so let's keep on topic and no personal jibes, if you don't want to recieve any then don't dish it out.

More distractions continue.

our own pastor Joneses of SF

Amazing isn't it one Pastor Jones and a whole country of medaeval morons go on the rampage.

But wait a minute this country (Afghanistan) is next door to Pakistan where the other backward morons whip children to death and execute women for being raped and even sentence a woman to death over drinking water, a country where the egotistic men murder their own female children who've been raped by claiming it has brought dishonour to their family.

You call me racist for constantly bringing this out into the open, I will also further incite you by saying that there is a common denominator here.

Archived