Despicable brutality

Repeat question.

Originally Posted by WARANTED

Like the killing of British soldiers, yeah I remember that one thanks for the reminder, but why is that important on this thread and it was you defending the indefensible if I remember rightly?

Can you enlarge on your post and be more specific regarding the British soldiers?

I'm still waiting for your reply and not some half mumbled thing burried in another reply.

I thought the answers were well known and all that remains is to persaude people to either side of the argument?

Wrong, I've asked the poster twice now to give a direct and full answer to remarks he/she passed. But I see no full reply has been given because I neither defended, condoned or condemned the issue that he/she is refering to

Amazing isn't it one Pastor Jones and a whole country of medaeval morons go on the rampage.

But wait a minute this country (Afghanistan) is next door to Pakistan where the other backward morons whip children to death and execute women for being raped and even sentence a woman to death over drinking water, a country where the egotistic men murder their own female children who've been raped by claiming it has brought dishonour to their family.

You call me racist for constantly bringing this out into the open, I will also further incite you by saying that there is a common denominator here.

Is this what is called trolling?

You will incite me? What are you on? Pakistan is next door to Afghanistan, so that is supposed to mean something to me that you have a problem racism in the blood? No mate as the mods have already asked not to get personalise the argument which you clearly being above the rules are doing, but hey we are not all above the law so I'll let you bleat on with your racist **** pouring out of every orifice.

Wrong, I've asked the poster twice now to give a direct and full answer to remarks he/she passed. But I see no full reply has been given because I neither defended, condoned or condemned the issue that he/she is refering to

You Bassman, I have not avoided any answers but have a life oiutside of SF unlike yourself sat on here day and night.

The reply was clear enough, you did defend the indefensible when you were asked by another poster to condemn the murder of British soldiers by the Israelis you failed to condemn it and YOU instead said you understood why they did it. To me and many on here that is condoning a terrorist act against the British soldiers. What more clarity are you looking for? You are jumping up and down now because I believe you were successful doing what you threatened to do earlier to have the thread removed because the sensitive you was offended at being proven a traitor by yet another member on here.

If you are that bothered by the issue then let's have your condemnation of the terrorist atrocity committed against the British by the Zionists, so end the argument here and now other wise shut up and put up.

Now the mods did ask for no personal comment and I hope they understand the constant bitching that is being perpetrated here for me to respond so I have done just to clear the air.

Archived