Illustrator anyone?

ogsstu

Hi I'm a new local illustrator trying to find work, if anyone wants an illustrator pm me and I can send you the link to my website. Also do graphic design and web design if anyone needs anything doing message me, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Well I mite be. I have just written a short childs story, which think could develop into a series, obviously I dont know if Im any good yet but Im trying to find out the process. How do I present it, do I have to have illustrations before or after offer, Im after any sort of advice .

Thanks

Sue

Illustrating childrens books is some thing I would really love to get into, not too sure about the in's and out's but I can try to find out off a few people, would of thought at least some art direction sheets would be required. Feel free to have a look at both of my websites my illustration site is http://www.k-osillustration.com, you can see my basic style on there and I also do graphic design at http://www.marchharedesign.com. If you wanted to talk anything through even if just for a bit of support and advise feel free to pm me any time.

Stuart, your stuff looks great and already you have one of my characters, Petuna Peacock, so maybe we will be able to help each other. I am going to buy the writers and artists year book, which according to other forums, should be the font of all the knowledge I need, bet it doesn't tell me how to write a best seller, te he.

Anyway when I found out what I need to do, I will come back to you, thanks for getting in touch.

Archived