Should Job Seekers be made to work?

How about you explain why you haven't commented on the suggestion, that if we are advocating this kind of rights and responsibility, we aren't doing the same for the people who caused the collapse?

I didn't see your suggestion amongst the other rubbish. What exactly is the question you wish for a response to?

Who would you like to take responsibility? Obviously people can't take responsibility for their own lives.

I suggest you consider the rest of my posts and don't decide I mean something I don't based on a single post.

I've told you what I mean. Simple.

Please...bear with me. In post 120 you said, "People on long-term JSA should be given work that's undesirable to encourage them to get jobs."

What did you mean by "undesirable?"

dave_dave,

You have literally taken the opportunity to turn this thread into a thread for slandering and bullying the long term unemployed, as you seem so arrogant considering you are employed or have your own business in my opinion.

The government simply need to generate more funding and come up with a mature decision in helping people back into work, and not using bullying tactics to force you into any low income job, that is irrelevant to you.

I thought England was supposed to be a free country and for each individual to have their right of freedom, and freedom of speech. It doesn't seem like that anymore with all of the corporate bullying. and taking advantage of the disadvantaged poor people of Britain.

Please...bear with me. In post 120 you said, "People on long-term JSA should be given work that's undesirable to encourage them to get jobs."

What did you mean by "undesirable?"

I explained this, many times.

To conclude:

The question is "Should Job Seekers be made to work?"

My answer is yes, they should (I refer to the long-term unemployed, not the people using JSA as it should be used).

What is your answer?

I didn't see your suggestion amongst the other rubbish. What exactly is the question you wish for a response to?

Who would you like to take responsibility? Obviously people can't take responsibility for their own lives.

If a junior member if staff in a bank loses a ten grand slab from his cashiers draw he would be prosecuted. If the Bank as an institution loses billions, the tax payer is (forced) to pay the bill.

Why are the corporations exonerated and the individual culpable?

I explained this, many times.

To conclude:

The question is "Should Job Seekers be made to work?"

My answer is yes, they should (I refer to the long-term unemployed, not the people using JSA as it should be used).

What is your answer?

Maybe you have missed your true vocation...because that was a politician's answer. :)

Explain for me please why you used the word "undesirable" to describe the type of work that the long-term unemployed should be made to find. If...as you assert you have said it "many" times can I ask where? I can find no mention of it. :)

If a junior member if staff in a bank loses a ten grand slab from his cashiers draw he would be prosecuted. If the Bank as an institution loses billions, the tax payer is (forced) to pay the bill.

Why are the corporations exonerated and the individual culpable?

What relevance does this have?

Do you think job seekers should be made to work?

Maybe you have missed your true vocation...because that was a politician's answer. :)

Explain for me please why you used the word "undesirable" to describe the type of work that the long-term unemployed should be made to find. If...as you assert you have said it "many" times can I ask where? I can find no mention of it. :)

I'm not going to go through my posts to help you, I referred many times to jobs such as litter picking, graffiti cleaning and general clean up jobs, as are carried out for community service.

I don't see a few hours a week for their money as a punishment.

So do YOU think job seekers should be made to work?

Archived