Should Job Seekers be made to work?

So you've banged the same old crap out for 10 pages knowing full well that it isn't even realistically possible :rolleyes:

I've not banged on, if you read my posts I've spent 10 pages trying to explain very simple things to people. It's not my fault they haven't been able to look back a few posts to see my previous response now is it?

Also, I assume by "banged the same old crap out" you mean answered the question in the OP?

So I'm responsible for your hijacking the thread. I see now where your ambivalence toward reason and morality stems from.

I don't see how I've hijacked the thread, I have answered the question.

You haven't, wouldn't that suggest it is you who has hijacked the thread in order to spout your hatred of banks?

But what is possible? I've no idea. Has anybody got any realistic suggstions?

I don't think there is one at this moment in time tbh. If there was something that could be done i am sure the government would have already done it.

It's not about fun. It's about justice. Any employer that informs upon a job seeker as not applying for a job so that a sanction can be imposed should be put out of business. By any means necessary.

Here is a related article to my recent posts:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/apr/01/jobcentres-tricking-people-benefit-sanctions

I would like to point out that under the Data Protection Act it is illegal for the Jobcentre or a DWP provider to ask for any details that can individually identify a person. Its also illegal for a potential employer to give out any details for the same reason. In the DWP guidance, section 4 annex 7 states that written permission must be sought from the individual concerned. In other words, asking a potential employer to confirm if someone has applied for a job is illegal under the Data Protection Act.

I would urge anyone who may have been sanctioned for the above to make a complaint under the DPA.

That also applies to DWP providers who want to check how people are doing while on MWRA or after they have taken a job.

I don't see how I've hijacked the thread, I have answered the question.

You haven't, wouldn't that suggest it is you who has hijacked the thread in order to spout your hatred of banks?

I don't hate banks, I hate the criminals posing as bankers, and calling it business. And even business when it is carried out in a moral way is acceptable. What we are seeing now is the overturning of morality, and its replacement with a dictatorship called predatory Capitalism. A critique of which is perfectly compatible with the O.P, since inalienable rights render the proposition criminal.

I don't hate banks, I hate the criminals posing as bankers, and calling it business. And even business when it is carried out in a moral way is acceptable. What we are seeing now is the overturning of morality, and its replacement with a dictatorship called predatory Capitalism. A critique of which is perfectly compatible with the O.P, since inalienable rights render the proposition criminal.

Personally, I don't agree that it has any relevance and it was me you were badgering for a response. Now I shall continue to ignore your irrelevant posts and you can stop demanding I respond.

Archived