Should Job Seekers be made to work?

Personally, I don't agree that it has any relevance and it was me you were badgering for a response. Now I shall continue to ignore your irrelevant posts and you can stop demanding I respond.

You mean you have no retort to reason and will pretend indifference?

You mean you have no retort to reason and will pretend indifference?

No, I mean your posts are irrelevant and I don't appreciate being begged for my opinion on these matters.

Save the opinions for a related thread and the begging for a woman.

If you're not seeking work whilst claiming the benefit, you're stealing. I can't make my opinion on that any clearer.

No you are not, as its fraud and measures are already in place to stop that happening. With JSA you have to provide details of any jobsearch that has been done and people cant claim unless they do jobsearch. The current DWP estimate on fraud is very small at 0.6% of the benefit revenue and is unlikely to reduce further. That also takes into account 0.24% of fraud that is departmental and not deliberate.

10 hours per week, for the £65 JSA is above minimum wage. Do you have a

calculator? You could check it out.

And where will this work be undertaken and at what cost to the taxpayer?

If you're working, your taxes cover much more than "paying off a debt that the government got this country into in the first place", quite obviously.

Someone on minimum wage will not be paying much in the way of tax and doing 10 hours work will pay in nothing.

My in bold blue.

Sorry forgot to mention in answer to the OP, no!

You're right, it is very difficult when the kid in question doesn't have an opinion on the subject at hand, just enjoys having a moan about their own issues.

Or when one “master debater” doesn't understand the connection between economics and unemployment? And the other is a “cunning linguist” lol!

Or when one “master debater” doesn't understand the connection between economics and unemployment? And the other is a “cunning linguist” lol!

I understand perfectly well thank you. I have already explained to you when your opinions would be relevant and when they are not.

"lol"

"epic fail".

Archived