Civil Ceremony Bridal Entrance Music - HELP

Please Help

I am struggling to find a song/music i like for my wedding (my entrance). I am 25 and half of the songs google bring up i have never heard of them.

If you have any suggestions they are very welcome. I want something romantic. I liked Kissing you by Desree but the H2B said it sounds like a funeral song :(

Please please Help

have you not got a song you both like that you may have snogged / had sex / danced / shared a moment to and want to use?

you could always get the "wedding march" on disc / online recording and have that played?

Good Luck

Hi Lady in Red our song is Kevin Little Turn me on! No exactly appropriate for me to walk down the aisle to! LOL

Miss S83 Good Luck let me know how you get on.

hey hun its your wedding id have whatever song you wanted.. i know i would and be done with what people think you are only suposed to get married once in this life time.. and its the bridge and grooms day..

(oh and im not a strong believer in weddings - i just dont like it when people who do get married try and please other people on there big day)

if it was me id have this: Napoleon XIV They Are Coming To Take Me Away

just for laughs :hihi:

We basically found a CD called classical chillout, which had some really nice music on it, and used a track off there. (In honesty, we used most of the tracks off there at different points in the day - great CD).

Not sure it's everyone's taste, but it seemed to fit really well, and we loved it.

Archived