Fake Chinese Space Walk?

I think they fake this stuff to distract us from what technology they really do have,lead us to think we are still travelling in these crude craft while zipping about in what are commonly known as UFO's.;)

Why on earth would they need to fake this if they have all this amazing UFO technology?

This is the most insane thing I've ever seen you post (and that's quite an achievement), forgive me if you're joking, but it's hard to tell, rather like the boy who cried wolf, except you're the boy who cried conspiracy!

Why on earth would they need to fake this if they have all this amazing UFO technology?

This is the most insane thing I've ever seen you post (and that's quite an achievement), forgive me if you're joking, but it's hard to tell, rather like the boy who cried wolf, except you're the boy who cried conspiracy!

My tongue was in cheek but i explain why they might want to fake it in the post.

All part of the illusion.

My tongue was in cheek but i explain why they might want to fake it in the post.

Yes you've given us a reason as to why you think they want us to think they really did do a space walk.

Your reason is that they need to distract us so we don't learn about their super-mega space technology that's presumably far beyond what the public think are our current capabilities.

With that in mind, why on earth would they need to fake it? If you're right, and space technology is really much further along than we know about, then surely doing a spacewalk would be a walk in the park, so why on earth would they fake it?

Yes you've given us a reason as to why you think they want us to think they really did do a space walk.

Your reason is that they need to distract us so we don't learn about their super-mega space technology that's presumably far beyond what the public think are our current capabilities.

With that in mind, why on earth would they need to fake it? If you're right, and space technology is really much further along than we know about, then surely doing a spacewalk would be a walk in the park, so why on earth would they fake it?

Did china fake picture of the moon supposedly taken from thier space module

Yes

I'm not saying i'm right, it's simply a conspiricy theory.

I do believe though 'they' have technology way beyond what we are told about, so one reason for faking that film could be what i said.

I can't think of any other reason really.

Anyone else have any ideas as to why they would fake such a film ?(if they did)

So did the Chinese space mission not do a flyby of the ISS? Did US strategic command really not report the following:

On September 27 [2008]at 3:07 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time, the Shenzhou-7 ship passed within 45 kilometers of the International Space Station, according to the U.S. Strategic Command.

http://s.wsj.net/article/SB122539460905385099.html

So did the Chinese space mission not do a flyby of the ISS? Did US strategic command really not report the following:

http://s.wsj.net/article/SB122539460905385099.html

Ahh, but obviously they couldn't trick say NASSA etc and the powers that be in other countries into thinking they had been in space.

So a nice little story like that would make good cover.

It says in the story it was not widely reported,maybe because it didn't happen ?.

It's a world wide agenda.

Archived