Fake Chinese Space Walk?

Ahh, but obviously they couldn't trick say NASSA etc and the powers that be in other countries into thinking they had been in space.

So a nice little story like that would make good cover.

It says in the story it was not widely reported,maybe because it didn't happen ?.

It's a world wide agenda.

If they aren't trying to trick other space-faring countries into thinking they have this technology who would they be trying to trick? Certainly not their own people - China is a more or less closed society with full government control of the media. So if they aren't trying to trick other space powers who?

There is no motive or credible evidence for trickery so rather than flogging a not only dead but turned into glue and dog meat horse why not look into some real areas of dodgyness?

If they aren't trying to trick other space-faring countries into thinking they have this technology who would they be trying to trick? Certainly not their own people - China is a more or less closed society with full government control of the media. So if they aren't trying to trick other space powers who?

There is no motive or credible evidence for trickery so rather than flogging a not only dead but turned into glue and dog meat horse why not look into some real areas of dodgyness?

"If they aren't trying to trick other space-faring countries into thinking they have this technology who would they be trying to trick?"

...Well that would be us ,the sheeple.

I think you are missing the point.

it's not me flogging it ,i gave my opinion and am answering questions asked.

I will ignore you if you prefer,not something i can be assed to argue about anyway.

Ahh, but obviously they couldn't trick say NASSA etc and the powers that be in other countries into thinking they had been in space.

So a nice little story like that would make good cover.

It says in the story it was not widely reported,maybe because it didn't happen ?.

It's a world wide agenda.

Why would the US Strategic Command make up a story about a Chinese spacecraft like that?

Clear, real reasons please.

Then assuming you have a plausible motive, now demonstrate the report was false.

Both you and truthlogic use dangerously solipsistic reasoning.

Why would the US Strategic Command make up a story about a Chinese spacecraft like that?

Clear, real reasons please.

Then assuming you have a plausible motive, now demonstrate the report was false.

Both you and truthlogic use dangerously solipsistic reasoning.

What's the point.:roll:

"If they aren't trying to trick other space-faring countries into thinking they have this technology who would they be trying to trick?"

...Well that would be us ,the sheeple.

I think you are missing the point.

it's not me flogging it ,i gave my opinion and am answering questions asked.

I will ignore you if you prefer,not something i can be assed to argue about anyway.

As we "the sheeple" have no access to spacecraft and the like why on earth would they bother to mock up a video that a lone conspiracy nut could pull to pieces. Surely a report released via the worlds media (who would obviously have to be in on the conspiracy) by all the worlds governments (ditto) would do the job much more effectively? That's taken aside from the fact that why would they wan't to convince "the sheeple" that a space walk has taken place anyway?

Archived