Fake Chinese Space Walk?

i find it quite expected the usal suspects following me around on SF again have Failed to Debunk me or the video evidence which has been presented!

the best so far has been crisps! for the Bubbles in space!

zero answers why conversation was released before actual take off ( according to sources including UK news media

and the stage lights reflection clearly visible from the astronauts mirror and watch..

Let's say hypothetically for a second that it was totally fake, and it was filmed on earth underwater (:hihi: oh dear).

Why on earth wouldn't the US or Russia call foul? They will have doubtlessly tracked them and been observing the entire time.

would we realy wanna **** off the Chinese?

they are after all bank rolling the western economy?

i find it quite expected the usal suspects following me around on SF again have Failed to Debunk me or the video evidence which has been presented!

zero answers why conversation was released before actual take off ( according to sources including UK news media

and the stage lights reflection clearly visible from the astronauts mirror and watch..

Crisps? what a ridiculous idea!

THEY ARE CLEARLY ALIEN SPAWN!

Truthlogic is once again saving us gullible sheep by bringing this life-changing deception to our attention!

I BET IT WAS FILMED AT BOHEMIAN GROVE!

Crisps? what a ridiculous idea!

THEY ARE CLEARLY ALIEN SPAWN!

Truthlogic is once again saving us gullible sheep by bringing this life-changing deception to our attention!

I BET IT WAS FILMED AT BOHEMIAN GROVE!

we cant talk about the Grove ( topic closed )

we also cant discuss 9/11 ( topic closed after i exposed 7 years of u lot trying to unsuccessfully debunk )

ha

we cant talk about the Grove ( topic closed )

we also cant discuss 9/11 ( topic closed after i exposed 7 years of u lot trying to unsuccessfully debunk )

ha

There were 19 pages of people debunking you on the bohemian grove thread, you just chose to ignore it.

Your argument went beyond flimsy into completely incoherent, repeatedly contradicting yourself. The video "evidence" you sited stated itself that it was a FAKE sacrifice. Even vResistance stopped backing you up.

I can't comment on the 911 thread because I haven't read it and don't intend to.

I'd be very surprised if anyone bothers to try and have a serious debate with you on this one.

Archived