Fake Chinese Space Walk?

i find it quite expected the usal suspects following me around on SF again have Failed to Debunk me or the video evidence which has been presented!

Yeaaaaaaaaah... You keep thinking that.

You're all about the theory, but you fail to grasp the most crucial theory of all...

No one cares! :P

Literally, we just. don't. care!

i find it quite expected the usal suspects following me around on SF again have Failed to Debunk me or the video evidence which has been presented!

the best so far has been crisps! for the Bubbles in space!

zero answers why conversation was released before actual take off ( according to sources including UK news media

and the stage lights reflection clearly visible from the astronauts mirror and watch..

The last thing I can be called is a "Usual suspect" because as far as I can remember this is the first time Ive ever replied on one of your threads.

Personally I love a good conspiracy theory but this isnt one of those, I simply cant see any real evidence of fakery in the film- on the premise of the evidence here you can say almost anything is faked!

I could just as easily say that manned air flight is impossible and give reasons why there are aircraft in the sky- you can debunk anything as long as youre willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel for evidence.

What would blow it out into space?

The idea behind an airlock is that the pressure is equalised as much as possible before opening the door into space. That's why they don't just open a normal door on the spacecraft. After it was decompressed, there was no pressure in the airlock, that's what decompressed means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airlock

So there would be nothing to 'blow' anything out into space. That's why the astronauts aren't shot out of the door. Anything not fixed down would be able to float away, but it wouldn't be blown anywhere. I'm not a Chinese spacecraft designer, but I'd hope everything was fixed down in there.

Bubbles are usually round, those bubbles don't look round, it looks much flatter than any bubble I've seen.

You can't see exactly what it was because the video is low quality, it looked more like some kind of space debris to me than any bubble. I'm not sure it was from that particular spacecraft, can't see where it came from & it seemed to be in a different orbit, but there is a lot of space junk orbiting the earth now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_debris

With any conspiracy the more people that are involved in it the more likely it is to get found out or mess up in some way. If people involved in the conspiracy don't have a very real interest in keeping it a secret, it's chances of success are even worse. Every astronomer, every developed country & thousands of other people with no interest in it at all would need to be in on this one.

It's one of the most unlikely conspiracy theories that I've ever seen & I've seen a lot of very unlikely ones. There is no way the Chinese government could pull off a stunt like that & fool the whole world, except you, a guy on youtube & the million people that'd need to be involved in it.

to mr majority of the 7 or so bubbles do look like bubbles , so are a question mark !

How about the stage lights ? Can you tell me were they are visible from the other angle ?( just tell me the time frame Index ) as I can only see them on the reflection not by the other angle !

Do you also agree that it is amazing that the astranoughts managed to Remeber each other thier lines in a flawless fashion ?

Yeaaaaaaaaah... You keep thinking that.

You're all about the theory, but you fail to grasp the most crucial theory of all...

No one cares! :P

Literally, we just. don't. care!

Says a person who claims killing some one is not Evil !

I'm not particularly suprised that the script was released before take off; after all, even Neil Armstrong was following a script when he uttered his famous line. (He got the line wrong by the way)

Anyone doubting what we have done or are doing in space, i say to you, buy a telescope!

Man, you don't even need that. You can see the space station overhead on a clear day.

Case closed.

Case closed.

Oh, you're soooo soooo soooo very wrong about that.

Certain posters present an uncanny ability to ignore tangible evidence.

I expect this to go on like the others, until locked :)

I'm not particularly suprised that the script was released before take off; after all, even Neil Armstrong was following a script when he uttered his famous line. (He got the line wrong by the way)

Anyone doubting what we have done or are doing in space, i say to you, buy a telescope!

Man, you don't even need that. You can see the space station overhead on a clear day.

Case closed.

should we be applauding a flawless act then?

come on remembering all the right lines while performing a space walk!

should we be applauding a flawless act then?

come on remembering all the right lines while performing a space walk!

Yeah. Because:

1. They're in space!

2. It's not at ALL stressful (being in space and all that).

3. They're not actors...

4. See #1

Archived