Fake Chinese Space Walk?

WORST

DODGE

EVER!

:hihi::loopy::hihi:

Just call it a day, you have no credibility on SF, you NEVER answer anyone's questions and your posts barely make sense.

We can only speculate on what the primary reasons are !

The facts point to the walk being filmed under water

Just call it a day, you have no credibility on SF, you NEVER answer anyone's questions and your posts barely make sense.

We can only speculate on what the primary reasons are !

The facts point to the walk being filmed under water

Stop being so childish. The facts point to you being a barely comprehensible nincompoop with the deductive skills of a toddler.

(Insert ironic fixed grin smiley here.)

Stop being so childish. The facts point to you being a barely comprehensible nincompoop with the deductive skills of a toddler.

(Insert ironic fixed grin smiley here.)

Which POINTS do you have a problem comprehending halburton ?

Clearly it looks like all of them as you yet again failed to debunk any of them !

Which part of this thread can you not understand ? Shall I retype if English is a little hard for you to read ?

Which POINTS do you have a problem comprehending halburton ?

Clearly it looks like all of them as you yet again failed to debunk any of them !

Which part of this thread can you not understand ? Shall I retype if English is a little hard for you to read ?

No we all believe you. It's a conspiracy all right. Naughty Chinese.

They should be sent to bed with no supper!

Now you've proved us all "wrong", don't you think you could find another place in which to post this stuff? :P

PS. The funniest thing you ever said was calling Halibut, Halliburt! Tee hee

They're so easy to debunk it's hardly worth bothering, but for your benefit:

Bubbles.

Spent much time in scuba gear? The ‘bubbles’ don’t move like bubbles, forget that they travelin avariety of directions, there are way, way too fast for bubbles in water, and if the so-called wavemakers were moving water that fast, the astronauts would be swept away like tumbleweed.

Flag.

It doesn’t move as if in water at all – it just has momentum which doesn’t go away in a vacuum (momentum is something you clearly don’t understand from your twin towers posts).

Stadium Lights.

It gets sillier with your ‘undeniable evidence’. These are clearly a rack of LEDs from close to the camera.

Clouds moving fast.

How dim are these fruitcakes? The vessel is orbiting at speed – of course the clouds will look fast.

Earth not moving.

It wouldn’t, unless something was very, very wrong with the orbit path of the vessel.

Are you for real? You must either be a troll or somebody with serious mental issues.

I'm putting all my money on your haiburton ! Just a little scared to use your own username ?

Ok the bubbles may be debris ( but not for the reason you cited as the maker of the vid also claims the footage was spead up)

However the reflection of stage lights is Intresting ! Are these led lights visible from another angle ( no )

Are we just assuming these are led lights ? As they should still be clearly visible if they were from the other shot ?

Were did they go ?

They're so easy to debunk it's hardly worth Flag.

It doesn’t move as if in water at all – it just has momentum which doesn’t go away in a vacuum (momentum is something you clearly don’t understand from your twin towers posts).

Clouds moving fast.

How dim are these fruitcakes? The vessel is orbiting at speed – of course the clouds will look fast.

Earth not moving.

It wouldn’t, unless something was very, very wrong with the orbit path of the vessel.

/QUOTE]

Ahh I'm glad haiburton is trying to use some science in its post !

So do you accept the vessel made one orbit every 90 mins of planet ? ( that is the offical version )

If so why does the angle of the sun not change ?

I'm fairly sure Halibut isn't bothered with these threads anymore, while I find them highly entertaining!

Please post something about the Lunar landing.

And alien structures on the Moon

And Nabiru

And the tooth fairy

And the Loch Ness Monster

Go on, they must be worth a few posts...

Archived