Fake Chinese Space Walk?

You should keep reading & see the next paragraph - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenzhou_7#Passing_close_to_the_International_Space_Station

Of course that can't have actually happened, because it was all underwater, so that makes the us/international space program part of the conspiracy too.

Thousands of independent amateur astronomers must be in on it too.

They even faked the launch, & did a pretty good job for photoshop - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shenzhou_7_Launch,_Jiuquan_Stellite_Launch_Center,_PRChina.jpg

Their return to Earth must have been an impressive fake too - http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-09/28/content_10128407.htm Live broadcast on national TV. Were they dropped from a plane or what?

i did not claim the photo was fake , however

pause at 0.35sec

tell me what you see

please fly away karis!

i know your metal capability , remember murder is Not EVIL! according to u!

Is that it? Are you going to keep on calling me out on an issue you don't even understand?

Maybe, you need a healthy dose of reality and, even more, a touch of humility...

sir looking back at the video and at the only evidence available ( the footage it self )

the author claims indeed the angle of the sun is a impossibility

using stills from the footage he does make a valid point:

part 2 6.00mins

at 2 mins into the vid the sun is perpendicular to the craft

at 6 mins into the vid the sun starts to shine on the side of the craft

but at 9 mins the sun is gone.

That's not terribly valid - it assumes that the space station retains a static attitude at all times. I believe that space stations do rotate (though not in the spinning wheel to generate gravity way) which would give you effectively a compressed day/night effect from the cameras fixed position on the outside surface of the station.

That's not terribly valid - it assumes that the space station retains a static attitude at all times. I believe that space stations do rotate (though not in the spinning wheel to generate gravity way) which would give you effectively a compressed day/night effect from the cameras fixed position on the outside surface of the station.

Sir but the craft did remain in a static altitude , that is what a orbit is ?

If it was just one or two points I would also be sceptical but it's not a combination of errors is what we get instead

Yes it looks fake.

I'm not sure the "bubbles" are bubbles either though.

I think they fake this stuff to distract us from what technology they really do have,lead us to think we are still travelling in these crude craft while zipping about in what are commonly known as UFO's.;)

Sir but the craft did remain in a static altitude , that is what a orbit is ?

If it was just one or two points I would also be sceptical but it's not a combination of errors is what we get instead

Attitude not altitude! The craft rotates along it's axis in the same way that the earth spins around it's axis giving a sort of day/night effect to the fixed view point on surface. You start of in complete daylight (taking an arbitrary start point) and as the craft rotates you see less an less sunlight until you end up on the night side of the craft with what would be zero sunlight. Of course there is lots of reflected sunlight from the earth so you don't actually get a true night.

Archived