Help Venue needed

Please someone help me I am starting to get very stressed lol.

We are wanting a wedding venue that will do us a wedding breakfast for around 60 people and an evening reception for around 130. We have looked at various places,

Kenwood hall, Sheffield Park Hotel, Whirlow Grange etc all which are way too over priced or not what we want.

we are getting married near Abbeydale Road. So any ideas would be grateful as im fed up of looking and coming up with blanks.

I found the cheapest way was to have a seperate wedding breakfast and evening reception! As I'm marrying at the town hall we are having the meal at a nearby pub and then our reception is at hillsborough arena as they offer a good package with buffet for 150. Good luck!

Have you tried Abbeydale Sports Club, they have a function room you can hire and also have full catering facilities. I went to a 40th birthday party there once and it was a good night and a big room.

Hope you find something, good luck. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived