Who is on Facebook

I used to be on FB but deleted everything about 6 months ago. Big brother or what? Mobile phone apps that update everyone on your location. That way they can rob your house without having to worry, Photo's you never ever want anyone to see plastered all over yours and everyone you have ever known 's homepage. End;ess status' about 'I love him', 'I hate her' and 'I'm so depressed.! Yuck.....no thanks

I don't miss it but I find it so annoying when people and companies put things on FB and I can't look at them because I don't have an account. For instance, photo's on here or special offers from shops and stores.

I don't miss it but I find it so annoying when people and companies put things on FB and I can't look at them because I don't have an account. For instance, photo's on here or special offers from shops and stores.

Its doubtful that your account will have been totally wiped, just reactivate it and keep it to a few close friends and family, set your security to friends only.

Its doubtful that your account will have been totally wiped, just reactivate it and keep it to a few close friends and family, set your security to friends only.

I deleted everything then emailed facebook telling them to get rid. It's not there at all anymore.

I agree, from what i've seen of facebook it just seems to be full of vain posers or nosey gossips. A lot of dim people giving out too much personal info too.

Well, that's put me in my place!!! :hihi:

#goes off to post on FB about being terribly hurt and upset by a comment on SF#

how extreme and serious are we talking about here

Very, I couldn't possibly mess around on there :suspect:

Actually, I see it as a bit of a laugh. I joke with friends on their statuses, they on mine. It's good for organising nights out and get-togethers. It's great for organising surprises for people (as long as you remember NOT to copy them in on it - which I, personally, have never done) and it's good for keeping in touch. It doesn't replace the phone and a proper face-to-face conversation, but it's great for those times when, for one reason or another, you can't get to see the person you want to keep in touch with.

Archived