Who is on Facebook

• 2 weeks later...
i would only search and add people if its worth it, i meen people add people all the time but then dont even speak to each other or want to do anything together, a lot is just fake friendships no more

totally agree.. iv found people i was in ACF / TA with and its been great to catch up but have not added some old school people as we never got on, no point in life adding just to get your numbers up... great way to share photos with friends that dont live in Sheffield and faster than email...

dont add anybody i dont know, after all the internet is not really a safe place :roll:

totally agree.. iv found people i was in ACF / TA with and its been great to catch up but have not added some old school people as we never got on, no point in life adding just to get your numbers up... great way to share photos with friends that dont live in Sheffield and faster than email...

dont add anybody i dont know, after all the internet is not really a safe place :roll:

I rather think that the internet is a very safe place, much safer than some areas in Sheffield or any other city/town. It is what people using the internet do with it that is dangerous.;)

I rather think that the internet is a very safe place, much safer than some areas in Sheffield or any other city/town. It is what people using the internet do with it that is dangerous.;)

You just need to use common sense and don't accept those invites out for drinks with total strangers.

FB is just one of those things that reflect how people are in real life, surely?Those with no integrity/dramaqueens/attentionseekers will always post guff like 'Oh I'm SOO upset', pervs will always post pervy old dross on there, and those of us with a sense of humour and that rare skill of 'objectivity' will look at it, catch up with some old friends or use it to post something worthy like animal rescue.... and mostly... just laugh at it :)

Oh ps..Yep I'm on it...my profile pic is a bloke lol, Dave Grohl..see...some of us single women don't post desperado pics of ourselves hoping to snare some passing FaceBooker!! But I know a lot that dooooo :)

http://www.facebook.com/lea.cunningham

Archived