Searching for Landlord- Problem Neighbours

We are having similar problems-if it's not loud music, it's loud sex (last night was particularly nauseating! Gave us the giggles in bed though!), or really, loud anything. They seem incapable of doing anything quietly, from closing (SLAMMING!) doors to having a shower, I hear it all. It's really starting to hack me off now-I'd love to try the loud music in a morning thing but I've got neighbours on the other side who I need to think about. So even though I don't have a solution, I do sympathise! I hope your mother in law gets it sorted soon.

sounds like you have paper thin walls like us.

i can hear my neighbours if they so much as cough but they do take the mick by having all night partys where my whole house shakes and i could sing along to thier music if i could work it out with the amount of bass they have going

im tempted to wait for the buggers to go to sleep after thier party and put on macerana on loop very loud and bugger off out for the day

Archived