Moolala - West One Sheffield

royalowl

The wife and I tried this place last night.

I can thoroughly recommend it. The food was good, the prices reasonable and the staff very friendly.

The bread served with oil and Henderson's was lovely, and an absolute steal at £2 odd.

Will be making a return visit very soon.

Walked past this a few times in the West One area when getting my hair done at Wigs and Warpaint. Looks really nice interior but worried the location isnt great. Hopefully passing trade will notice it. Menu is all totally Sheffield based.

They're doing free glass of prosseco if you take your Mum there on Mothers Day!

Also got quite a few early bird menu deals (cant post link as this is my first post! However they have a great website by the looks)

There is also an offer on at the moment if you look at vouchercloud. It offers 50% off from Sunday to Thursday and expires on the 3rd May.

I downloaded it from vouchercloud from my iphone... I don't quite know how it works with regards to other makes of phones.

Walked past this a few times in the West One area when getting my hair done at Wigs and Warpaint. Looks really nice interior but worried the location isnt great. Hopefully passing trade will notice it. Menu is all totally Sheffield based.

They're doing free glass of prosseco if you take your Mum there on Mothers Day!

Also got quite a few early bird menu deals (cant post link as this is my first post! However they have a great website by the looks)

I walk through the Plaza every day and only noticed it after Googling it so I hope it doesn't suffer being tucked away. How long did that Indian last there?

went on mothers day, wasnt that impressed.

service was poor and slow. my mum didnt enjoy her meal at all (she had pork belly) for main, it was dry and unseasoned. her desert had split and didnt taste good.

i did like my meal but it was nothing special, wont be returning.

Archived