Chatroom relationships - do they work?

depends what type of chat room you mean, on here? another forum? dating site? etc

I met my lovely boyfriend of 7 months on here but not in the chat room, so it can work, depends on the person your chatting to i suppose

and people chat on msn messenger and then meet up so seems the same thing to me

im talking about the freeserve chat room dont know if its still going tho

no idea never heard of it:D but why not just join a free dating site? they arnt that bad you know:) I just think a chat room if many people are there isnt very private

Met my boyfriend on Facebook - he went to Hallam, I went to Sheffield Uni.

We're still together..nearly 2 years on :)

awww i hope can say that, 7 months in and i love him to bits, but still worry every day it will go wrong one day:love:

no im not thinking of going on just wanted to know what people think i met my partner in freeserve chatroom she lived in wilmslow and me in sheffield she has got 3 children and she moved over here and we have been together for 10yrs so it worked for me just wondered what other people think

no im not thinking of going on just wanted to know what people think i met my partner in freeserve chatroom she lived in wilmslow and me in sheffield she has got 3 children and she moved over here and we have been together for 10yrs so it worked for me just wondered what other people think

oh right well thats good:D

Archived