Chatroom relationships - do they work?

oh right ok then, well just go for it, you wont know unless you try

i dont think anyone can say yes they do work or no they dont, as its different for everyone, good luck

Agree! It's just like meeting people from any other place, no? As long as you get on, love each other..then you have to work at it like every single relationship that lasted.

My daughter met her current b/f in an internet chatroom well over 12 months ago,they are still together and for me i think he is the one,she re-located and they are now living together they are very happy soulmates i think

My daughter met her current b/f in an internet chatroom well over 12 months ago,they are still together and for me i think he is the one,she re-located and they are now living together they are very happy soulmates i think

awwww, this all goes to show anyone who thinks its bull has never experianced it, i think its better to be honest, as you can get to know someone better before you meet them, if you decide to

I met my hubby on the internet. We would have never met otherwise. Our paths would never have crossed. Almost 5 years later we are married with a 2 year old. We are "older" parents but adore each other and our daughter. He has a fantastic relationship with my older child from my first marriage (who doesnt live with us) so I suppose the answer to your question is yes, they can work. :love::love::love:

hi there me and my partner met 5 years ago, i lived in bridlington him here in rotherham ive moved down here and 4 kids later we are still together and happy so yes meeting people off the internet does work, well it did for us, but i guess you have to be careful because of the nutters that about now

Archived