Cameron's brutality.

Cameron only picks on the weak and the defenceless. And he doesn't mind closing libraries and sacking front line police officers in order to finance his mad campaigns, such as firing expensive munitions at one set of Libyans because he wants another set, which nobody knows much about, to take over.

All the while the British people get steadily poorer, our essential public services taken away from us because the rich don't use or need them...

This is so true. Being an Eaton boy Cameron is a bully and picks on the weak but bows down to the powerful. Its easy to see this in his policies.

With regard to torturing foxes for fun even many Tories are against it.

http://www.conservativesagainstfoxhunting.com/

Do you eat meat?

I'm a vegetarian, but I don't see the relevance. Eating meat is not about getting a thrill from chasing and torturing an animal, which is what fox hunting is.

In reply to your question, I could ask you "Would you set your dog on a neighbour's cat and cheer as it tears it to shreds?"

Is that why some hunts have deliberately encouraged foxes to breed in order to give them something to hunt and torture to death?

Fox hunting is nothing to do with controlling vermin, it is about getting a thrill from chasing an animal. Even before the ban, there were many farms which refused to allow hunters to exercise their "sport" on their land because of the cruelty involved. Fox hunters are sadists who enjoy seeing an animal being killed.

Doesnt change the fact they are vermin and need controlling.

Yeah they are fluffy

Yeah they are cute but then lots of vermin is cute.

Still vermin though.

Is that why some hunts have deliberately encouraged foxes to breed in order to give them something to hunt and torture to death?

Fox hunting is nothing to do with controlling vermin, it is about getting a thrill from chasing an animal. Even before the ban, there were many farms which refused to allow hunters to exercise their "sport" on their land because of the cruelty involved. Fox hunters are sadists who enjoy seeing an animal being killed.

Its not generally known that while the fox is still alive its tail is cut off and the blood smeared on childrens faces.

Can this be called anything other than child abuse?

Doesnt change the fact they are vermin and need controlling.

Yeah they are fluffy

Yeah they are cute but then lots of vermin is cute.

Still vermin though.

Even if they were vermin, why would hunts deliberately encourage them to breed? The hunts want something to kill.

Isn't there any better way to get rid of vermin than to tell children that it is a great sport to go out and watch one animal ripping another animal to shreds?

Its not generally known that while the fox is still alive its tail is cut off and the blood smeared on childrens faces.

Can this be called anything other than child abuse?

I have heard that this happened in hunts. I think it is part of the "sport", and, to be fair, it is part of the tradition. I wonder if Cameron is willing to include working-class sports like dog-fighting and badger-baiting in the bill? I'm sure some of the Tory and Libdem supporters on this forum would appreciate seeing bears fighting in the Bear Pit in the Botanical Gardens!

And Cameron was a member of the hated Bullingdon Club. This bunch of wealthy, obnoxious 'Hooray-Henrys' terrorised the restaurants and pubs of Oxford with a similar contempt to how a huntsman treats the life of a fox.

They could easily have killed someone when they threw that pot through the restaurant window. In fact I bet if a Bullingdon club member killed someone it would be buried in hush money.

Even if they were vermin, why would hunts deliberately encourage them to breed? The hunts want something to kill.

Yes, they want to kill vermin so they sometimes breed vermin so they have something to kill.

This by the way makes them nobheads but its not like they are chasing kiddies through the fields and setting a pack of dogs on them.

They are vermin.

Archived