Cameron's brutality.

Probably but there are cheaper and easier ways to do lots of things but like with this subject tradition plays a part.

I think its good we keep up some of the old things that make us remember we are British.

:)

and "some" traditions we shouldnt keep

like fox hunting

like the slave trade etc etc

just cos its a tradition DOESNT mean its acceptable

and "some" traditions we shouldnt keep

like fox hunting

like the slave trade etc etc

just cos its a tradition DOESNT mean its acceptable

I agree.

Which is why we dont have the slave trade (abolished by Great Britain) as its cruel but fox hunting isnt cruel because its the control of vermin.

Not the sale of human beings.

I agree.

Which is why we dont have the slave trade (abolished by Great Britain) as its cruel but fox hunting isnt cruel because its the control of vermin.

both are sentinent beings, both are unnessary

I think your wrong.

Both are not unnessary. One is very nessary.

as i said, maybe foxes need keeping under control but "fox hunting" is not the way....rats are vermin, do they ride on horseback to kill them?.........no, they can be kept under control in lots of ways

its a sport, and in this day and age we dont need it

as i said, maybe foxes need keeping under control but "fox hunting" is not the way....rats are vermin, do they ride on horseback to kill them?.........no

its a sport, and in this day and age we dont need it

Rats would be too dificult to find and catch.

As a 'sport' i agree its not up there with the FA cup final or Wimbledon but its a nessary job that needs doing.

If a bunch of posh but incredibly repressed homo's want to dress up and blow each others horns whilst riding around on horse back then thats fine

As long as the vermin is dealt with.

Rats would be too dificult to find and catch.

As a 'sport' i agree its not up there with the FA cup final or Wimbledon but its a nessary job that needs doing.

If a bunch of posh but incredibly repressed homo's want to dress up and blow each others horns whilst riding around on horse back then thats fine

As long as the vermin is dealt with.

thats one **** apology if i ever heard one

I agree.

It is cruel, foxes are wild dogs and part of the natural environment of Britain. If it is deemed that there are too many foxes and a cull is genuinely necessary then shoot them. This way it would be more instantaneous and the ponces on horses would not get their kicks out of it.

Anyone who enjoys seeing animals suffer is a sadistic pervert and needs urgent medical treatment. Cameron, as we all know, is totally mad.

Hey what's that sound?

Sounds like the bottom of a very empty barrel being scraped.

Either that or you overslept and are really late with your April Fool this year.

There are legitimate things you could criticize the Boy David for, why resort to stuff that sounds like it's been lifted from the Daily Mash.

I dunno, are you some kind of reverse troll? Pretending to hate Cameron but doing it in such a farcical, over the top way that you actually discredit the stance you claim to represent?

Archived