Where to sell clothes?

ive got alot of clothes I just dont want to throw out so was wondering if anyone knew of anyways to sell like a national rag and tag man ect?

Give them to charity but keep enough to cover yourself(isness).:rant:

Are you on benefits ?.

Give them to charity but keep enough to cover yourself(isness).:rant:

Are you on benefits ?.

maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself:rant: in not no feed the world hippy so im not big on charity

im skint as it is let alone giving some kids abroad more free handouts, wish someone would knock on my door and offer free clothes.

maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself:rant: in not no feed the world hippy so im not big on charity

im skint as it is let alone giving some kids abroad more free handouts, wish someone would knock on my door and offer free clothes.

That's a yes to the benefits question then...

yes if you like, im claiming all the benefits going and own a 12 bed hotel in vegas on the DSS

now back to the topic....

The topic being you're feeling extremely sorry for yourself that you're skint so you rant at charities?

Or that you want to sell your old crap to people?

The topic being you're feeling extremely sorry for yourself that you're skint so you rant at charities?

Or that you want to sell your old crap to people?

that I want to sell my old crap to people.

Archived