UK becoming more racist now

a lot. you won't know them and i'd be open to 'investigation' as there's a presence on here.

i'm not saying The Police as an organization is racist but i'm saying they have a lot of racist officers. it's inevitable in such a large organization.

ps-by a lot i don't mean 'most', as most of them do their job right.

This is what I was trying to say.

I reserve the right to like or dislike whoever I wish, irrespective of their ethnicity, or the prevailing PC rules.

good job we get on so well then crookesey, despite you being a greying 'ginger' ;):hihi:

haha there we go again, twisting things, so ALL immigrants are the twisted evil ones

yes racism does and shouldnt happen on either side BUT its not happening on a bigger scale on the immigrants side.

people of colour / different cultures have ALWAYS suffered racism in this country from certain sections of the community and still do.

Us "white" people being the vast majority and this being ethnically OUR country less so, we have far fewer problems to deal with due to racism when it DOES rear its ugly head too.

an example

do WE get racist coppers targetting us whites? barely ever

do we get racist white coppers targetting none white people? more so

why is this?

Because its this countries police force, the vast majority are white, its ALWAYS been accused of being institutionally racist.

you get some minorities joining up obviously, do they target whites in a racist way? no cos as i said the vast majority of the force and this country is white

If anyone is twisting things to suit its you,just where did I say ALL.

Percentage wise I would think there is more racism to the white population from Asian immigrants than vice versa and thats from experience not from your biased do goody websites,I often wonder who is behind the rubbish that such websites put out,they work though the foolish tend to believe in them.

If anyone is twisting things to suit its you,just where did I say ALL.

Percentage wise I would think there is more racism to the white population from Asian immigrants than vice versa and thats from experience not from your biased do goody websites,I often wonder who is behind the rubbish that such websites put out,they work though the foolish tend to believe in them.

How does that happen given that Asian Britons are such a small percentage of the population?

racism and the fear of things different was what kept humans alive in the dawn of human history.............we've moved on a bit now, we dont need to have a fear of difference, we have evolved.

some of us try and keep a lid on these older primal human traits and treat people as human beings just like us, some people seem unable to do so..........does that mean they havent evolved like the rest of us? lol

Or, say in the 70's racism wasn't really spoken about because it was just accepted, whereas people don't accept it so much now so are more vocal about it, so we hear more about it, so it seems to be more prevalent, when really it is a good sign that people are less accepting of it.

or

these days the media is 24 hour, we have things like mobiles and the internet

information overload

so we hear more about racism and it LOOKS like theres more, but generally i think theres far less than the dark days of the 70s and early 80s with the likes of the national front etc marching and causing trouble on a weekly basis

think the EDL are trying to drag us back to those times

Archived