UK becoming more racist now

Or, say in the 70's racism wasn't really spoken about because it was just accepted, whereas people don't accept it so much now so are more vocal about it, so we hear more about it, so it seems to be more prevalent, when really it is a good sign that people are less accepting of it.

true true, couldn't agree with you more.

If racism is increasing, how come the UK has the highest rate of mixed marriages in Europe and "Mixed" is the fastest growing race in thic country?

People in the UK aren't more racist or they would keep having rumpy pumpy with foreigners and making babies!

I'm not racist but................:hihi:

Nah seriously, I honestly don't blame the general UK population for an increase in racism. When we have a country that opens the flood gates to the world, hasn't got even the slightest idea of how many illegals are in our borders and are happy to give immigrants priority over our own with relation to housing, public spending etc, then there is bound to be some tension. I know it's no fault of theirs and it's a lot more to do with the upper and middle classes who aren't suffering because of it, but still....there's going to be resentment.

i agree it is the goverment that has caused this situation,people get angry because the white man is made to feel like a second class citizen [or thats how it feels]in his own country, and it is no great surprise when people speak out....is that racism.

i agree it is the goverment that has caused this situation,people get angry because the white man is made to feel like a second class citizen [or thats how it feels]in his own country, and it is no great surprise when people speak out....is that racism.

Yes it is racism if it's based on perception (how he feels) rather than the reality of the situation.

If a 'white man' feels like he's a second class citizen in his own country, it's more than likely it's because he's placed himself in that position rather than any foreigner putting him there, since he's enjoyed all the advantages of being a citizen of this country from birth, as have his predecessors.

10 Asians ..8 racists =80%

10 English...8 racists = 8%

Simple maths Halibut ..I said percentage wise

Simple maths that you dont seem to have an understanding of Glamrocker

10 English...8 racists = 80%

:hihi:

Archived