UK becoming more racist now

Simple maths that you dont seem to have an understanding of Glamrocker

10 English...8 racists = 80%

:hihi:

Im afraid I do .you have to take the immigrant /indigenous percentage into account

In fact I wqs being over generous re white percentage

i do not blame the foreigners in anyway,its the relaxed approach this country has taken regarding immigration,that is solely the goverments fault.it is them that has created this situation.so we are the ones looking racist,its time to wake up to the problem.

i agree it is the goverment that has caused this situation,people get angry because the white man is made to feel like a second class citizen [or thats how it feels]in his own country, and it is no great surprise when people speak out....is that racism.

im white, i DONT feel like a second class citizen, thats the point, people are getting angrier, angry about something that ISNT happening, something helped blown up by the red top media

Im afraid I do .you have to take the immigrant /indigenous percentage into account

your example was wrong. but i get what you mean. are you trying to say this(hypothetically)=

there are 100 white people in the whole country and 10 Asians.

if the same number from both races are racists then the Asians would have a larger percentage ie

8 racists from both

8 out of a hundred for the whites would be 8%

8 out of 10 for the Asians would be 80%.

is that what you meant?

10 Asians ..8 racists =80%

10 English...8 racists = 8%

Simple maths Halibut ..I said percentage wise

Simple maths that you dont seem to have an understanding of Glamrocker

10 English...8 racists = 80%

:hihi:

You said 8 of ten English =8%, it doesn't it equals 80%.

I think what you were trying to say was 8 of 100 English are racist, which is a guess, just as yr claim that 80% of Asians are racist is.

So however 'simple' the maths is at least base the hypothesis on hard evidence rather than supposition.

Archived