UK becoming more racist now

what do you want me to do, go and look for everyone of them and then give you a list of what part ???

:loopy::loopy:

What’s the point in coming out with a statement like even members of the police are racist if you can’t even provide an example of said racism.

Your right I hold my hands up ,I meant to put 100 English..that is taking the ratio of English to Asians as 10:1 ,I believe its more so Im being generous with the correlation

As a fraction it's, um, fewer than 6 out of a hundred:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England

How unlike you to hysterically inflate the number of asians here. :hihi:

England isn't racist, English people are world famous for being tolerant and polite and welcoming. Besides, all the English racists are utterly ridiculous idiots. By definition. Racism is stupidity. It cannot be logically defended.

What’s the point in coming out with a statement like even members of the police are racist if you can’t even provide an example of said racism.

well with the only reply's you have put:hihi:, I assume your on a police force or know someone who is :suspect::suspect:, so I dont see the point in bothering, plus someone above has given a link.

well with the only reply's you have put:hihi:, I assume your on a police force or know someone who is :suspect::suspect:, so I dont see the point in bothering, plus someone above has given a link.

No I'm not on police force,

yes I know several people that are,

you don't see the point in bothering with what

and thanks but I had seen the link.

As a fraction it's, um, fewer than 6 out of a hundred:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England

How unlike you to hysterically inflate the number of asians here. :hihi:

England isn't racist, English people are world famous for being tolerant and polite and welcoming. Besides, all the English racists are utterly ridiculous idiots. By definition. Racism is stupidity. It cannot be logically defended.

So tell me Spinny whats the difference between patriotic and racist ,only every time someone comes on here being patriotic you call him a racist...define in your own words,not the English dictionary's,patriotism and racism

Only it seems that anyone who objects to immigration irrespective of the reasons is racist in your eyes

So tell me Spinny whats the difference between patriotic and racist ,only every time someone comes on here being patriotic you call him a racist...define in your own words,not the English dictionary's,patriotism and racism

Only it seems that anyone who objects to immigration irrespective of the reasons is racist in your eyes

I asked a Polish friend about what the stereo type of an English person was. Her reply was a bit like the Asterix book Englishman.

Dry sense of humour, takes the mickey out of themself, always supports the underdog, loves animals, very polite. Who could argue with that?

I'm proud to be patriotic, this is the best country in the world. It just drives me mental sometimes.

I asked a Polish friend about what the stereo type of an English person was. Her reply was a bit like the Asterix book Englishman.

Dry sense of humour, takes the mickey out of themself, always supports the underdog, loves animals, very polite. Who could argue with that?

I'm proud to be patriotic, this is the best country in the world. It just drives me mental sometimes.

Im also proud to be English and patriotic

I find it interesting that people can hold values based on the accident of where they were born. If you are British, you really had no say in it. Your British parent(s) had sex and out you popped. Some people think this gives them the right to espouse about all the dirty foreigners.

My theory is, the more insecure people feel about themselves, the more they draw on accidental attributes such as being white and hetrosexual.

Archived