UK becoming more racist now

Yes it is and the biggest racist are the muslims. Take a look at the history of palestine in the early part of last century up to and including the second world war. You may then ask why Jews don't take Cr*p from Muslins and why no non muslim should. Muslims have a history of persecuting other religions and they think they have the political and moral high ground at the moment to call others racist.

Yes it is and the biggest racist are the muslims. Take a look at the history of palestine in the early part of last century up to and including the second world war. You may then ask why Jews don't take Cr*p from Muslins and why no non muslim should. Muslims have a history of persecuting other religions and they think they have the political and moral high ground at the moment to call others racist.

http://www.chadestes.com/2011/01/muslims-defending-christians/

Actually, for centuries they lived together quite happily with only "normal wars" (ie not based on their religion).

It pretty much got mucked up when we started to interfere.

Wrong old boy,

Check out the grand Muftiiiiii of that time, He was a Nazi colab. And the muslims of that day followed him gladly, as muslims today will follow the latest nutter. There is not one Muslim state that its subject won't run from. And were do they run HERE. So we can't be that bad?

Wrong old boy,

Check out the grand Muftiiiiii of that time, He was a Nazi colab. And the muslims of that day followed him gladly, as muslims today will follow the latest nutter. There is not one Muslim state that its subject won't run from. And were do they run HERE. So we can't be that bad?

sigh here we go again

white english christians collaberated with the nazis, japanese did, french did.....its not the sole actions of muslims...........the vast majority of muslims didnt collaberate

notice on some EDL and BNP marches some "supporters" still give the nazi salute, as members of the NF, BM, ku klux Klan etc do so dont give me only the muslims do crap

That is a tiny period - bit like saying all germans now are racist nazis.

As I said, for centuries they lived together quite happily with only "normal wars" (ie not based on their religion).

Or ignoring the fact that the British government allowed two million Irish people to starve to death during the potato famine. Holding food on the quayside because to give the food for free would violate "free trade” Good old Christian morality at work again.

That is a tiny period - bit like saying all germans now are racist nazis.

As I said, for centuries they lived together quite happily with only "normal wars" (ie not based on their religion).

The Germans lost the war and won the peace,it don't mean that given the chance there might be enough right wing nutters to set the fire goin again.

All muslim states have terrible human rights records both historicaly and present and yes the whiteman aint been whiter than white. But more resently

we are seeing unrest in muslim states which will leave power vacumes to be filled in both the short and long term by extreemists.

The Germans lost the war and won the peace,it don't mean that given the chance there might be enough right wing nutters to set the fire goin again.

All muslim states have terrible human rights records both historicaly and present and yes the whiteman aint been whiter than white. But more resently

we are seeing unrest in muslim states which will leave power vacumes to be filled in both the short and long term by extreemists.

Can I ask you Richie? Given that US involvement in numerous South American overthrows of democratically elected governments has been proved without doubt. Iran Contra, Black water etc. Do you feel the "will of the people" is their will or Washington’s will?

To me and a lot of people it seem UK becoming more racist, now more then it was 11 years ago or even 5 years,

even members of the police are racist ( I would not have believed this, if I had not seen it over and over again )

a lot of people know this only a few will admit it,

I believe with this topic I will get more info to why, learn what others think,

I was at a carboot sale today and a lad that i grew up with (in his 50s now) was called a fxxxxxg **** i wish you would all go back. This lad is actually mixed race Jamaican/english as i know both his parents. His dad came here during the WW11, so been here a long time. This was because he simply beat someone to a bargain.

Of course he was very saddened and then angry. Although there seems to be a lot of immigrants in the UK its only fair to point out some have actually been here a long time and paid there duty here by working very hard. I think the incident i witnessed was a pretty sad state of affairs.

I was at a carboot sale today and a lad that i grew up with (in his 50s now) was called a fxxxxxg **** i wish you would all go back. This lad is actually mixed race Jamaican/english as i know both his parents. His dad came here during the WW11, so been here a long time. This was because he simply beat someone to a bargain.

Of course he was very saddened and then angry. Although there seems to be a lot of immigrants in the UK its only fair to point out some have actually been here a long time and paid there duty here by working very hard. I think the incident i witnessed was a pretty sad state of affairs.

exactly

1: certain people fail to diffrentiate and call everybody **** that "resembles one"

2: some "immigrants" are born here and are actually as english as you and i

Archived