UK becoming more racist now

I dont think thats a problem, Most of the targets a colored,

Coloured....wow :shocked: that's a phrase I haven't heard in quite a while, I actually thought that phrase was deemed racist by it's own merit.

Up front yes mainly due to the laws, there always been a lot of closet racist, this get passed on to the kids,

There's far less of it than there was in my youth; and my nieces, nephews and other young relatives, and all of the young friends of theirs that I've ever met, would think it utterly bizarre that you would even mention the colour of someone's skin in any context except a description of them. Skin colour is no more relevant to those people than eye colour or foot size.

I'm not racist but................:hihi:

Nah seriously, I honestly don't blame the general UK population for an increase in racism. When we have a country that opens the flood gates to the world, hasn't got even the slightest idea of how many illegals are in our borders and are happy to give immigrants priority over our own with relation to housing, public spending etc, then there is bound to be some tension. I know it's no fault of theirs and it's a lot more to do with the upper and middle classes who aren't suffering because of it, but still....there's going to be resentment.

I would say just upper class, the middle class has more to fight for as there not getting gov funds.

I'm not sure how to put my point across because racism is racism, but in my experience I find people are excepting of west indian, western state blacks, and many are also the same with Indians, Pakistanis etc, the hatred comes with the likes of Somalians, Afghans etc.

I could be wrong but from my own experiences, I am right.

I dont think thats a problem, Most of the targets a colored,

In my experience, I think every colour and culture has a problem with another in some way.(on a whole, not individual people) For example after going to a school in the 80s and 90s that was mainly white and pakistani and seeing how at the end of each term there seemed to be a English V Asian fight, compared with later in the same school when a new race came along, somalians and suddenly the end of term fights were Pakistani V Somalian or English V Somalian. These days Somalians arnt a new race to Sheffield so I have no idea how they have got on, but thats defo how I recall it back in the day.. Didnt strike me as racism because the people actually felt strongly about it, more because it was natural to them to pick on another race, so they went with the new one.

the reason ive opened this post to see your options, I think in some areas its a lot better in other getting worser, but not as bad as it once was,

I just want too see what everyone think of this, what are your options,

have you seen racial discrimination in the past few years?

what did you do?

what did others do ?

has it gotten worser or is it the same ?

is it some areas not others ?

is there a similarities in the racists ? ( age, size, background )

I think there may be

Archived