UK becoming more racist now

thats neither true nor logic

in other words we are english cos weve left behind the culture we originally came from

yet on the other hand all these "darkies" cannot be english cos they havent??

see you pull up the muslims as proof of this fact.

what about muslims that have been born here as long as you or i have?

what about "jamaicans" that were born here, do they class themselves as british? they follow OUR culture and laws and ways of doing things but also look to their past, where their family heritage came from.......but theyre still british

its the same old BNP arguement black people cant be british

Of course they can be british...but they have an african background maybe? I'm a white british male, I don't have traces of African or Indian in me.

I thought you were against offensive stereotyping? Or are you just a massive hypocrite?

I don't stereotype but the response like I gave is what someone like the mind of True Logic deserve to hear...as they like to stereotype anyone not 'white'.

I don't for one minute suggest all white persons get drunk every weekend or cause chaos on the streets in the early hours etc- but if some people want to suggest Pakistani don't fit in to 'English culture' then may be some of the cultural behavior by some people is not worth fitting in to.

Hence why I started the sentence with 'do you mean like'...I have heard racist people use the 'culture' excuse so many times its boring- they can never even give the British values and cultures when asked! And lets face it, a lot that was good about Britain has fizzled out- the decent kind white folks I lived next to where I was born in London and grew up in the 80s are long gone.

To all the decent folks on SF if you have been offended by my post then I apologize.

Where do we start?

Honour killings?

Stoning rape victims?

Lack of women's rights?

Lack of Christians' rights?

Smelling like a mix of urine and curry powder?

You clearly haven't improved with keeping - is this really the best you can do?

Have you considered making a laughing stock of yourself on Youtube?

I hear it's quite popular among some of our knuckle dragging, humanity challenged brothers.

How have the Pakistanis taken away Christians rights? The Christians of Pakistan are Pakistanis too my simple friend and they can't take their own rights away.
I think you might be surprised to learn the the Christians of Pakistan are a minority and have little control over their own rights - they are not exactly treated as first class citizens by their Muslim countrymen.

Of course they can be british...but they have an african background maybe? I'm a white british male, I don't have traces of African or Indian in me.

and you and i could very well be of german heritage like i said. but that doesnt count, does it?

Ooo good point - I was born in germany with a germnan dad, came over at about a week old, was adopted by an english family - never even considered I was german, but i must be according to other posters on here. Does that mean i can take both and sing "4 world cups and 2 world wars"?
You don't have to do a thing from now on after your own admission, we will be attributing every Geman atrocity to you personally, so be prepared to defend yourself and your nasty people:rant::hihi:

LOL you astound me with your stupidity.

He doesn't astound me or even make me slightly raise an eyebrow.

People like him are always brainless morons with roughly the same higher brain functions you would expect of flagellates.

You find them in about the same sort of places as well. :)

How many people that want multiculturalism in this country would be happy to have sky burials, the laying out of the dead on open high ground to allow meat eating birds to eat them, or would want to see cats being skinned alive and dogs to be cooked alive?

Or how about female genital mutilation? or certain Hindu festivals where babies are dropped from tall buildings and are caught by a crowd below?

These are the types of things that go on around the world today, they are very much a part of certain countries cultures.

Would the multiculturalists allow these things to take place here, or would they deny these peoples their cultural rights?

The UK is one of the most teloerant places on the planet imo. What people are becoming more aware of and more vocal about is their objection to things like mass immigration and British norms being changed to suit other cultures etc. This isn't racist, but is often represented as such by those who disagree with them.

Would the multiculturalists allow these things to take place here, or would they deny these peoples their cultural rights?
'Rights' supposes 'laws', 'laws' by-and-large always reflect a society's moral values at any given point time (that's how and why laws evolve over time), and such 'laws' (as would be required to allow such cultural practices) do not exist in the UK, nor are they likely to any time soon, all of the "multiculturalists" combined and sustained efforts notwithstanding.

So, a bit of a rethorical/moot/non-question.

All the same, I'm failing to see how your post conforms to the thread topic/context ;)

EDIT

The UK is one of the most teloerant places on the planet imo.
And I whole-heartedly agree with this.

Archived