UK becoming more racist now

The UK is one of the most teloerant places on the planet imo. What people are becoming more aware of and more vocal about is their objection to to things like mass immigration and British norms being changed to suit other cultures etc. This isn't racist, but is often represented as such by those who disagree with them.

For the "left", multiculturalism is just a means to an end, the end being to bring an end to the white Christian west being the dominant force in the world.

Part of the strategy for achieving this is to fill the west with people that are neither white nor identify as Christian.

I'm not sure you have entirely understood what multiculturalism is - it isn't "you can do anything you like".

I'll put this in the simplist terms possible.

Sky burials are very much a part of Tibeten CULTURE, so if there ever was a significant Tibeten community in Britain you would expect that they would want to have sky burials within their community here wouldn't you? and in the name of multiculturalism we would have to allow this wouldn't we?

If we dont allow it, we're not being very multicultural are we?

How many people that want multiculturalism in this country would be happy to have sky burials, the laying out of the dead on open high ground to allow meat eating birds to eat them, or would want to see cats being skinned alive and dogs to be cooked alive?

Or how about female genital mutilation? or certain Hindu festivals where babies are dropped from tall buildings and are caught by a crowd below?

These are the types of things that go on around the world today, they are very much a part of certain countries cultures.

Would the multiculturalists allow these things to take place here, or would they deny these peoples their cultural rights?

For the "left", multiculturalism is just a means to an end, the end being to bring an end to the white Christian west being the dominant force in the world.

Part of the strategy for achieving this is to fill the west with people that are neither white nor identify as Christian.

haha your such a paranoid conspircy crackpot

I'm not racist but................:hihi:

Nah seriously, I honestly don't blame the general UK population for an increase in racism. When we have a country that opens the flood gates to the world, hasn't got even the slightest idea of how many illegals are in our borders and are happy to give immigrants priority over our own with relation to housing, public spending etc, then there is bound to be some tension. I know it's no fault of theirs and it's a lot more to do with the upper and middle classes who aren't suffering because of it, but still....there's going to be resentment.

spot on with that.

Plus the amount of crimes committed by people coming into the county.

Dare I ask, what is multiculturalism for the "right", according to you?

I know a 'right' (UMP) MP in France, elected for an urban conurbation comprising over 40% 1st-wave muslim immigrants. He's the only one who has pushed (and obtained) construction of a mosque out of Council money (permitted in his circonscription - for historical reasons, French laicism laws do not apply there), so that muslims would not have to pray in the streets anymore. He wasn't supported much by the local 'left' elected (not that he needed it, thankfully).

And before you suggest this was a means to an end (public order), the muslim community did not get any more or better than the local catholics or protestants (after all, these have had their churches, temples and priests paid for by the State for some decades already, and still have).

I'll put this in the simplist terms possible.

Sky burials are very much a part of Tibeten CULTURE, so if there ever was a significant Tibeten community in Britain you would expect that they would want to have sky burials within their community here wouldn't you? and in the name of multiculturalism we would have to allow this wouldn't we?

If we dont allow it, we're not being very multicultural are we?

how long have we had immigrants coming here?

decades? a few generations?

has most of what you said happened?

whys it some new scary thing thats suddenly going to take over us?

The UK is one of the most teloerant places on the planet imo. What people are becoming more aware of and more vocal about is their objection to things like mass immigration and British norms being changed to suit other cultures etc. This isn't racist, but is often represented as such by those who disagree with them.

Multi-culturalism is fine, I have no problem with people from other cultures or religions doing their thing. I dont even care about the erosion of the 'British culture', because that was diluted years ago.

Thats not the issue for me.

Mass immigration without control is a serious problem though.

There was a program last night regarding foreign students mainly from Asia and India getting student visas and being passed through even without speaking English well.

This is a problem not only for society but for the standards of University education.

And lets not even get started with negative effects on the employment market, housing and welfare- its a mess!

Archived