UK becoming more racist now

You and melthebel wont answer the awkward question of weather or not, in the name of multiculturalism, you would be happy to have sky burials, skinning cats and cooking dogs alive and baby dropping rituals etc - all the things that are commonplace in the home countries of certain immigrants that have come to this country, to take place here.

I have a hunch that you wouldn't be happy to see those things talking place here, in which case you don't believe in real multiculturalism, just the childish, heavily watered down multiculturalism where we have people that look different to us, but have to abide by the laws of the land.

Everyone should follow the law of the land in which they reside certain cultural practises should be allowed however the baby throwing you refer to i'm pretty sure would be against british law therefore redundant as it would not be following the law of the land.

I wouldnt go that far, every creed and colour has idiots and people that break the law (yes even middle england).

To address the other point..

Families coming in from Somalia etc. dont get immediate access to social housing then?

Almost veryone Ive talked to, including liberals and educated people, think its a serious problem (and if they dont, they certainly do when provisions are taken away in favour of non-whites non-British people).

Its a serious debate and one that should be addressed.

True but they dont openly flount it,after all a bloody great mosque is not something easily hidden is it,especially when the council so kindly point it out

A perfect summary of why I have all but giving up posting on this forum.

Can't we have a ***** section to filter this kind of nonsense out?

Don't give up please...just learn to laugh at them...I mean...what else can you do?

And then this...

I don't know why someone who moves to another country is expected to adopt their new culture. There's nothing wrong with still seeing your original country of origin as your main culture. There's nothing wrong with Pakistani men supporting Pakistan when they play England at cricket. Of course they will. How many English people move to Australia but still see themselves as English, no matter how long they've lived there.

By the same rule I don't think immigrants, them coming here, or us going there can claim to be a national of their new country..

Of course I still consider myself English, but my children don't, and my grandchildren, a mix of Irish, English, Armenian, and Native American don't either. Would you have them stand up every time they play God save the queen. They'd probably say you're singing the wronng words to My country tis of thee. I shall continue to enjoy my American family and bless the very day I came here, and proud of my citizenship of it:)

Everyone should follow the law of the land in which they reside certain cultural practises should be allowed however the baby throwing you refer to i'm pretty sure would be against british law therefore redundant as it would not be following the law of the land.

kop out answer as always :roll:

They are that as well Wath, but it is culture & exagerations of that culture and not race that they use to de-humanise their targets.

The Americans didn't massacre the Indians because they had red skin.

The Nazi's didn't massacre the Jews because they had darker than usual skin.

Etc. Etc.

in a fair society people are treated equally and are accepting of other peoples cultures,however we in the west have become to accepting which has led to an inbalance in society causing resentment,it never ceases to amaze me how on one hand we can be at war with a people and on the other invite them in to our country and allow them to then undermine us.

Archived