UK becoming more racist now

People from other countries should adopt the British way of life and culture 100% or go Back home.

When I lived in Cyprus i didn't expect it to be little England I expected to conform to the cypriot way in general.

the point is it IS cypriots way of life, just like here its OUR way of life, immigrants add their own little bits but essentially its STILL england, i think people tbh are blinded to it because being here your too close, when you go abroad you dont see the extra little bits in other countries which DO exist, we are not unique

How many of the people on here, who shout racist at others opinions, live in large multicultural area? If not, what puts you off living in the likes of Page Hall and Burngreave?

I live in a multicultual area and dislike racism.

To answer the question I dont beleive the UK is more racist,we are very tolerant and some ought to appreciate that fact a little more.

its one thing britain is GREAT at, seems odd that those exact people that bang on about how great it is are always trying to destroy something we ARE great at :huh::loopy:

That still doesn't answer the question. What does what other countries (not individuals) do, have to do with what our country does?

Auto98uk it has a lot to do with what our country does because i would rather be like the other countries and tell all other religions/cultures that when living here they can dress just like the uk population, they are not allowed to wear there religious costumes etc.

We are not like the other countries we are england which is now becoming, india, pakistan, poland, romania etc. which means that we can no longer be called england.

The usual english traditions are now fading away fast and that is why this country has bouts of racism.

What exactly are you referring to here?

Err Pakistan that's where most of our immigrants come from I believe,if Im wrong Im sure you will put me right.

Mind you when you think of it Cameron is actually saving the tax payer money...the cost of teaching must be considerably lower over in Pakistan therefore the numbers taught will be higher,most of them will probably end up over here anyway therefore saving the education system over here millions..clever bloke that Cameron

Archived