UK becoming more racist now

No that's Patriotism ,sadly a word unknown by the majority on here they tend to get it confused with racist..education eh

I think you're the one confused by the meaning of the word... It has nothing to do with immigration!

I think you're the one confused by the meaning of the word... It has nothing to do with immigration!

Read the ladies post again she inferred she was against immigration then take it from there with the whys and wherefores you will end up at patriotism..or racism if your one of the thick ones

Get with it, Noddy, you are able to read are you not? I won't spoon feed your ignorance, you can do that yourself.

You were very quick at attacking ladyowl but when the question was turned back on you,you resort to paranoiac evasive tactics ,whats up afraid to answer?..or just unable

Why is the word "racist" always thrown around to signify the discriminative attitude someone has about imigrants?

British People that don't want imigrants living here aren't necessarily racist. Saying- 'you're a racist', to them is nothing more than a knee jerk style of reacting to their comments.

I suggest you properly read what they're posting before rushing to the keyboard to type RACIST!!

Iv'e read most of the(we don't want them here)posts on this thread and I'd say 'colour pejudice' decribes the attitude of the'- we don't want them here, posters' far better than "racist" does. They're not concerned about race. It's all about the skin tone with these guys.

That's what you people are, "colour prejudice"... "colour"!!, "prejudice"!!

Don't let anyone tell you different.

You were very quick at attacking ladyowl but when the question was turned back on you,you resort to paranoiac evasive tactics ,whats up afraid to answer?..or just unable

Try and make a coherent point and I'll be happy to answer it - you appear to be floundrering.

Archived