UK becoming more racist now

Its the increase in population size that's putting a strain on hospitals. Average native Brits have 2.4 kids or whatever, generally not big families, whereas Indian's and Pakistanis are well known for having big families.

That's it I was wondering why my neighbour has two complete kids and another just a pair of legs running round the garden, thanks for explaining that must be the 0.4 then.:hihi:

Immigration is causing this demand.

Interesting conclusion, so why was there a significant demand for labour in all the public services in post war Britain?

You also fail to appreciate the increasing age of the 'indigenous' population and the falling birth rate amongst them, to put it starkly, without immigrants you'll probably find yourself emptying your own bed pan during hospital stays as you get older.

Yebbut you have a history of making up stories that are plainly untrue, like when you claimed EVERY member of staff at a hospital you visited was foreign, so this latest tale is probably untrue too.

Show me the post.

almost every one of the 'big five' countries, and many more have the same problem of their elderly outnumbering their young. the only real way this can be 'fixed' in health-care id by employing immigrants. every country is at it. we're not the only one. interestingly, the countries increasing taking the most nurses from Sub-Saharan Africa are Saudi Arabia and the others on the peninsular.

like BF said, the world is all supply and demand now. people just go where they're needed and countries that need certain skills will always go wherever those skills are, home or abroad.

Show me the post.

It's the other way round.

You claimed when you were a child you were treated in two hospitals and neither employed ANY foreign staff:

"As a child I had two operations in a NHS hospital (Northern General)

And a spell in another NHS hospital along with a stay in an NHS convalescent home, our family GP was NHS.

Not one foreign member of staff in any of them.

My brother was operated on in the Northern general.

My mother had two kidney operations and an appendix operation.

My Father was in Lodge Moor With Mumps.

All this took place before mass immigration."

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7147240&highlight=hospital#post7147240

You were asked SEVENTEEN TIMES whether you went through the hospital asking each and every member of staff where they were born.

You failed to offer an answer.

You have an agenda, you have a history of making bogus claims, your claims cannot be trusted.

I'm not disputing it happens Bassman, it absolutely does. But it's down to necessity not benevolence, we simply dont have enough doctors, nurses and ancilliary staff to service demand and probably never will.
Then we should train more instead of the immoral policy of dangling the money carrot in poor countries which then leaves their own with lack of staff.

It's the other way round.

You claimed when you were a child you were treated in two hospitals and neither employed ANY foreign staff:

"As a child I had two operations in a NHS hospital (Northern General)

And a spell in another NHS hospital along with a stay in an NHS convalescent home, our family GP was NHS.

Not one foreign member of staff in any of them.

My brother was operated on in the Northern general.

My mother had two kidney operations and an appendix operation.

My Father was in Lodge Moor With Mumps.

All this took place before mass immigration."

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7147240&highlight=hospital#post7147240

You were asked SEVENTEEN TIMES whether you went through the hospital asking each and every member of staff where they were born.

You failed to offer an answer.

You have an agenda, you have a history of making bogus claims, your claims cannot be trusted.

So what have you proved, in the forties and fifties when the above took place you didn't see foreign staff in our hospitals.

You just keep harping on attempting to cause trouble.

So what have you proved, in the forties and fifties when the above took place you didn't see foreign staff in our hospitals.

You just keep harping on attempting to cause trouble.

How, exactly, did you confidently establish the immigrant status of eveery single employee in the hospital?

Guffaw, your tired old racist dishonesties are there for everyone to see! :hihi:

Then we should train more instead of the immoral policy of dangling the money carrot in poor countries which then leaves their own with lack of staff.

they are trained. there are all sorts of 'pathways' to get into nursing. it's just not as popular as media studies. and the demand just can't match the supply. a lot of nurses have also started going to Australia and America once they graduate. it's just turning out that way.

on a side note-nursing and social work have some of the highest intakes of 'foreign born' students.

am intrigued by your deep felt concern for the countries being deprived of much needed nurses etc.

Archived