UK becoming more racist now

So your answer is not to train any but bring them in from abroad, we're talking about why they started stealing health workers from abroad instead of teaching our own.

Ask why there are so many agency nurses in our hospitals.

why are there so many agency nurses in 'our' hospitals?

Hope one of them wasn't the female Fillipino doctor who precribed my late mother in law an enima till we pointed out that she had bowel cancer.

Or the Asian doctor who said her falling was "lack of confidence" when it was due to the fact she'd suffered a stroke.

These were hospital doctors.

that's sad that. and i share your pain. incompetent doctors are no good anywhere. and that should be dealt with.

could we say because Shipman did what he did all white doctors are psychos?

that's sad that. and i share your pain. incompetent doctors are no good anywhere. and that should be dealt with.

could we say because Shipman did what he did all white doctors are psychos?

After an operation 6 years ago an imoported African nurse wheeled the oxygen trolly onto the airline and blocked the oygen flow, the identity band on my wrist was too tight so she cut the band off and threw it in a bin without replacing it.

After an operation 6 years ago an imoported African nurse wheeled the oxygen trolly onto the airline and blocked the oygen flow, the identity band on my wrist was too tight so she cut the band off and threw it in a bin without replacing it.

the nurse also called 'the angel of death' Beverly Allitt was white, she killed no less than 13 CHILDREN... you can carry on, and i can carry on. it's nothing to do with where you're born. if you bad you bad, if you incompetent, you incompetent.

Archived