UK becoming more racist now

I'd rather avoid talking this topic!

Being an ethnic minority lad, I still have friends joined EDL/BNP who're very nice to me.

Just to remind you, EDL rallies in town cost huge to the police and council, and the sales of high street stores. Eg. One year before on the Easter Sat, the EDL rally in Dudley costed council+police £500,000 and the shops in town another £500,000 as none of those opened their door.

Just reading this thread I've noticed red1 make several distinctive omissions/errors which are very similar to the distinctive errors another user made earlier today. To be honest I've lost count of the different aliases I believe they use, but you do learn to spot the definitive marks after a while. It's like playing Where's Wally.

sorry but i've only got one account, if you think im lying contact the admin team,

I dont know or care who your talk about, so please try not to move the thread to your subject.

This has to be the
infiltrating SF.

Edit: Meant the guy in your quote not you Nagel.

who ever said Racism is one sided ? it just happens more to some then others ,

it happens in all races, it just spoils what everyone else works so hard for (911) is one case, I know some people that kept getting targeted after that and they spent years getting along with everyone making new friends.

I don't know where i stand on racist but i hate the way that immigrants can come into this country get whatever they want boost about what they get and how easy it is to get from our goverment and seem to get away with it,call me old fashioned racist or whatever but i think its wrong

I object to that!

Immigrants don't 'come into this country and get whatever they want' - or at least, they didn't when I immigrated.

Most of them come to this country and get a job!

Often it's a job that the locals won't do for pay they won't accept. - But it's better than no job at all and immigrants know damned well that they will have to work for a living.

I know 2/5ths of the square root of bugger all about asylum seekers, but I know a great deal about immigrants. (Because I was one.)

They are prepared to work. And if they can't get jobs, they start businesses (which provide jobs for lazy Brits who are too idle to get up off their arses and start their own companies.)

Without the immigrants, huge numbers of people in the UK would be forced to become self-employed. And most of them wouldn't manage it.

'Too hard! - You mean I have to write (and stick to) a business plan? Who's going to pay me to do that?

You mean I might have to work 80 or more hours a week to get my business up and running? - But the law says we should work fewer hours.

What percentage of immigrants (give me confirmed figures) are claiming (and receiving) dole money and how does that compare with the percentage (not numbers) of locally - born people?

You complain about immigrants 'taking our jobs'.

They had to come thousands of miles to get those jobs.

You had a head start. Why didn't you take the jobs before they got there?

There are more racists these days. But with the measures we now have to deal with it, its no in the open as much as it was. Legislation to combat racism does not stop people being racist, it just makes behaving in a racist manner less open.

I don't think it is racism. If your a racist it does tend to be because of race. A racist usually just hates anything that's remotely off colour. The country has become far more resentful with issues like immigration, terrorism and jobs. Although I'm not denying racism exists I think it's more a case of resentment than racism.

As for behaving in a less open manner I think it's the opposite with the advent of the www, and for every hundred racists on there you can discount them by 75%...maybe more considering the re-birth rate. :hihi:

I don't know where i stand on racist but i hate the way that immigrants can come into this country get whatever they want boost about what they get and how easy it is to get from our goverment and seem to get away with it,call me old fashioned racist or whatever but i think its wrong

You're an old fashioned racist.

Or just a fine example of little ignorant Britain.

I object to that!

Immigrants don't 'come into this country and get whatever they want' - or at least, they didn't when I immigrated.

Most of them come to this country and get a job!

Often it's a job that the locals won't do for pay they won't accept. - But it's better than no job at all and immigrants know damned well that they will have to work for a living.

I know 2/5ths of the square root of bugger all about asylum seekers, but I know a great deal about immigrants. (Because I was one.)

They are prepared to work. And if they can't get jobs, they start businesses (which provide jobs for lazy Brits who are too idle to get up off their arses and start their own companies.)

Without the immigrants, huge numbers of people in the UK would be forced to become self-employed. And most of them wouldn't manage it.

'Too hard! - You mean I have to write (and stick to) a business plan? Who's going to pay me to do that?

You mean I might have to work 80 or more hours a week to get my business up and running? - But the law says we should work fewer hours.

What percentage of immigrants (give me confirmed figures) are claiming (and receiving) dole money and how does that compare with the percentage (not numbers) of locally - born people?

You complain about immigrants 'taking our jobs'.

They had to come thousands of miles to get those jobs.

You had a head start. Why didn't you take the jobs before they got there?

Every society has it's abusers, and i'm sure there are a few who take the piddle. Generally though I think you're spot on.

Archived