UK becoming more racist now

To me and a lot of people it seem UK becoming more racist, now more then it was 11 years ago or even 5 years,

even members of the police are racist ( I would not have believed this, if I had not seen it over and over again )

a lot of people know this only a few will admit it,

I believe with this topic I will get more info to why, learn what others think,

Just white people??

It's pretty clear you stand with other the brainless idiots who read and believe the tripe the daily mail pukes out. :)

Actually i don't read the papers i see it everyday with my own eyes

the trouble is i think is that people are affraid to say how they feel nowadays,the genuine immigrants that come here for genuine reasons i don't have a problem with if they have to leave there country because of war or mis treatment then i agree they need to come somewhere safe

its the people that somehow manage to get here scrounge the system,take our houses and basically live a life of luxury,

i have worked all my life struggled with my family to support them fought with the council to give me somewhere to live and got no-where,i had 2 privately rent a house for my family which i paid for

immigration is a taboo subject everyone as there opinion but most are affraid to voice it because they then get called racist,its nothing to do with racism its about being fair

the immigration system is out of control in this country and until the goverment do something to control it will only get worse

I object to that!

Immigrants don't 'come into this country and get whatever they want' - or at least, they didn't when I immigrated.

Most of them come to this country and get a job!

Often it's a job that the locals won't do for pay they won't accept. - But it's better than no job at all and immigrants know damned well that they will have to work for a living.

I know 2/5ths of the square root of bugger all about asylum seekers, but I know a great deal about immigrants. (Because I was one.)

They are prepared to work. And if they can't get jobs, they start businesses (which provide jobs for lazy Brits who are too idle to get up off their arses and start their own companies.)

Without the immigrants, huge numbers of people in the UK would be forced to become self-employed. And most of them wouldn't manage it.

'Too hard! - You mean I have to write (and stick to) a business plan? Who's going to pay me to do that?

You mean I might have to work 80 or more hours a week to get my business up and running? - But the law says we should work fewer hours.

What percentage of immigrants (give me confirmed figures) are claiming (and receiving) dole money and how does that compare with the percentage (not numbers) of locally - born people?

You complain about immigrants 'taking our jobs'.

They had to come thousands of miles to get those jobs.

You had a head start. Why didn't you take the jobs before they got there?

I have a job thank you and the immigrants that do work good for them,its the ones that don't work get everything,

i don't know confirmed figures and im sure our goverment doesn't know either

I don't know where i stand on racist but i hate the way that immigrants can come into this country get whatever they want boost about what they get and how easy it is to get from our goverment and seem to get away with it,call me old fashioned racist or whatever but i think its wrong

here here.when i was at college 20 years ago i walked into the refectory with an unlit cig.i was pulled up by the vice principle and was told it was no smoking in the refectory.after showing her the unlit cig i then noticed 20 Asians sat around the table smoking.what about them lot i replied.nothing was said or done.a week later i was setting up the restaurant and again an Asian kid came and took the cutlery of the table that i had spent all morning setting up.when i told the lecturer what happend i was told "we are not allowed to say anything.oh really i says so i went over to ware the Asian was sitting took the cutlery back off him and i got expelled for the week.:rant::rant:

here here.when i was at college 20 years ago i walked into the refectory with an unlit cig.i was pulled up by the vice principle and was told it was no smoking in the refectory.after showing her the unlit cig i then noticed 20 Asians sat around the table smoking.what about them lot i replied.nothing was said or done.a week later i was setting up the restaurant and again an Asian kid came and took the cutlery of the table that i had spent all morning setting up.when i told the lecturer what happend i was told "we are not allowed to say anything.oh really i says so i went over to ware the Asian was sitting took the cutlery back off him and i got expelled for the week.:rant::rant:

Too be honest i have never had a problem with Asians and my comments wern't about the asian community,i have many asian friends that i became friends with when i privately rented my house on staniforth road some years ago

my comments were about all eastern europeans that have bombarded our country,towns,cities,the ones that have no respect for anyone or anything

must have been annoying for you though

in the fifteen years i've been here i can say that, in my own personal opinion, it hasn't changed much. you still get the same sort of thing from the same people-good old fashioned racism from the old 'uns. condescending patronizing racism from the 'educated' and just in your face racism from the 'working man'- but for the vast majority it's all good.

but, the perception of it has increased due to the usual reasons i think.

To me and a lot of people it seem UK becoming more racist, now more then it was 11 years ago or even 5 years,

even members of the police are racist ( I would not have believed this, if I had not seen it over and over again )

a lot of people know this only a few will admit it,

I believe with this topic I will get more info to why, learn what others think,

Which part of the police force is racist, I know there is no part of the police that excludes black police officers but does the same apply the other way round.

Metropolitan Black Police Association Excluding an individual based on colour is racist.

Which part of the police force is racist, I know there is no part of the police that excludes black police officers but does the same apply the other way round.

Metropolitan Black Police Association Excluding an individual based on colour is racist.

maybe not 'part of the force', but there are a lot of racist officers. A LOT. this is to be expected though, people don't seize to be people just because they wear a uniform.

got to say, though, that if you report it you're more likely to be listened to than a decade ago. whether they do anything about it is another thing.

maybe not 'part of the force', but there are a lot of racist officers. A LOT. this is to be expected though, people don't seize to be people just because they wear a uniform.

got to say, though, that if you report it you're more likely to be listened to than a decade ago. whether they do anything about it is another thing.

Which ones?

The only aspect of the police that I can see as being racist is an associations that excludes individuals based on colour.

Archived