What do you not understand about other cultures?

Kaimani, just out of curiosity are you a rasta? I've often wondered based on your sig

kind of complex. i do believe in a 'higher power' of sorts, and rasta as a way of life makes sense to me, so yes. but i don't believe that HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I was divine and other such like esoteric stuff. i do wear the turban, try to eat, drink, live and be right etc though

why?

That's true, they marry for money and status, even well educated women of my generation, background. Men do it too but to a lesser extent.

i would say it's the other way round. women are much stronger(they always have been) when it comes to love. men have always been held to ransom by our brains and pride.

kind of complex. i do believe in a 'higher power' of sorts, and rasta as a way of life makes sense to me, so yes. but i don't believe that HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I was divine and other such like esoteric stuff. i do wear the turban, try to eat, drink, live and be right etc though

why?

Just wondered, thats all. I was reading something a few months ago about rasta's and following the the diet - is it ital? or something like that? - and it was really interesting the way they lived.

i would say it's the other way round. women are much stronger(they always have been) when it comes to love. men have always been held to ransom by our brains and pride.

Hmmm, interesting. Could you expand? I would say both sexes are guilty of marrying for convenience rather than loved. Men so they have sex on tap and a woman to pander to their every whim and need and look after them and women for the financial security, status and to have a sperm donor. Is that a fair summary?

Archived