Can I clamp cars that park on my lane?

I am very jealous-and envy your generous assessment of the well-off.Would you like to cultivate one of my gardens.I do not know what Strad has other than a vivid imagination.If wealthy I would not feel compelled to flaunt it a sit creates envy and is frankly tedious and predictable.Why do you mention Wybourn-is this some sort of qualification?It nice of the Dore folk to arange food parcels from Netto for the Wybourn peasants who tend their grounds.Do you have sore knees form all that crawling you do?

There are those that pay, and those that get paid, i get paid.

Maybe you could chuck a few hundred grand my way so i don't have to bow to those with the ability to pay for a service, a service i actually enjoy providing, till then i'm happy with my lot.

Btw, which company are you CEO of, i forgot, silly me.

If the lane is private, can't you have a gate fitted at the top of the lane that only the five residents and your-self have got a key. It does not have to go all the way across, just enough to stop cars.

Good thinking, thing is a few of my neighbours order their weekly shopping online and have it delivered ( I don't I might add, I prefer to choose my own fruit and veg, know what I'm sayin'?;)).

It would probably end up being more than one key per resident! Not good.

How about Wind Up Willy? Perhaps he'd man the car park for you?

Or, even better - The guy who is squatting beside your cuckoo clocks, perhaps you could offer him free lodging in return for manning the car park.

Sounds like a plan but whoever it is, is already getting free lodging so I don't have much to bargain with!

All you need is a sign, a sign saying -

Private lane, resident only access.

Clamping now in force, removal fee £80.

For clamp removal ring ***********, all calls charged at £2.00 per minute, usual call length 30 minutes.

:hihi::hihi: Now we're talking!!:thumbsup:

Archived