Can I clamp cars that park on my lane?

Megalithic has been a great source of inspiration and demonstrated impeccable manners towards me all evening. You have the same potential yet choose to be offensive. Granted, Megalithic is a little sharper and has a wicked sense of humour, but there is no reason why you can't achieve these levels if you could only release yourself from the shackles of envy.

That aside, I am determined to stop these pests from blocking the residents path to the village. If only they would be less stubborn the whole thing would no longer be an issue. If you are out there reading this, please, lets just live and let live.:)

The shackles are all yours and you clearly hope to use them to impede the good folk who park nearby.Land is for all to use and so is access to land.I think any attempt to impede others will be reported to various walking groups who will revive the mass trespass at Kinder Scout to make their point.Why not cash in and sell hot drinks.Can my pal Alan park his drinks/ice-cream van in your drive?I may even bring over the 4X4 myself and risk a clamp!

Good thinking, thing is a few of my neighbours order their weekly shopping online and have it delivered ( I don't I might add, I prefer to choose my own fruit and veg, know what I'm sayin'?;)).

It would probably end up being more than one key per resident! Not good.

I had no idea that Netto delivered these days!

The shackles are all yours and you clearly hope to use them to impede the good folk who park nearby.Land is for all to use and so is access to land.I think any attempt to impede others will be reported to various walking groups who will revive the mass trespass at Kinder Scout to make their point.Why not cash in and sell hot drinks.Can my pal Alan park his drinks/ice-cream van in your drive?I may even bring over the 4X4 myself and risk a clamp!

:roll: Dear oh dear, you really have lost track of what this is all about haven't you.

The walkers are blocking of the path to the village with their vehicles, remember?:hihi::hihi:

Another good idea, thank you. I'm not sure how I could profit from this course of action though, any ideas?:)

I thought the idea was to stop them blocking the stile not make a profit??

Seems like racketeering to me and no better than the way Excel seems to operate. Would your "fine" carry as much weight as theirs?

I thought the idea was to stop them blocking the stile not make a profit??

Seems like racketeering to me and no better than the way Excel seems to operate. Would your "fine" carry as much weight as theirs?

Yes of course, it wouldn't be much of a deterant otherwise would it?

Archived