Can I clamp cars that park on my lane?

It's really self defeating to park somewhere that wee wees people off, i do a lot of walking and i know literally 100's of walkers / hikers, not one of them would be so selfish, indeed i can honestly say everyone of them i know would go out of their way to find suitable parking.

There's still plenty of concessionary footpaths around Britain that rely on the goodwill of the landowner, to risk upsetting one is just plain stupid.

I'm guessing these are "older school" walkers. ?

I must admit, they are a little older than your average rambler and seem very stubborn in their ways.:(

So when parking enforcement people stick a fine notice on your vehicle this is not an invoice then its a real fine,may I suggest you search the relevant threads on this subject.

I don't believe anyone has suggested that the PPC's can issue a fine , by parking enforcement do you mean the council or PPC's ?

I don't think everything is quite as it seems.

Monofstrad doesn't want a resolution, he just wants money.

I have never denied the fact that I will make a bob or two for myself and my co-directors if such a chance should rear its head. However, make no mistake as to who started this reaction with their rude, ignorant actions.

It is private now, but it was unadopted several years before I bought the land to build on so you are right in some respects. The lane was bought by the tenants and a company was formed which now entails a six way equal split of the land leading from the public highway to the end boundry. Each director contributes an anual sum of money which is held for maintenance, the surplus funds are held in a high interest account and a dividend is issued three yearly.

Therefore any action taken will be a joint decission between the directors of the lane (company) and any consequence will be shared.;)

Not if you are the one instigating the clamping.I would hazard aguess that they would target the weakest link and hope you back down.They wont aim to treat all residents equally as the chances of detection would be increased.

Not if you are the one instigating the clamping.I would hazard aguess that they would target the weakest link and hope you back down.They wont aim to treat all residents equally as the chances of detection would be increased.

It's a decent punt at a sensible answer, apart from the obvious attempt to label me as the weakest link!!:hihi:;)

You have missed the point though, any form of action is a joint decission and will be executed as a team.:)

Have you tried sticking potatoes up their exhausts.

Btw, that's not a euphemism, though i'd be tempted. :hihi:

:hihi: You're on form tonight.

Puts me in mind of that Eddie Murphy film when he shoves a banana up the exhaust of someone who has been following him.:hihi: Beverley Hills Cop? not sure, made me giggle though!:hihi:

It's a decent punt at a sensible answer, apart from the obvious attempt to label me as the weakest link!!:hihi:;)

You have missed the point though, any form of action is a joint decission and will be executed as a team.:)

Is that Thunderbirds at Dore or the A-team;it sounds real threatening.Do you have any WI members in your cabal?

Archived