Can I clamp cars that park on my lane?

Is that Thunderbirds at Dore or the A-team;it sounds real threatening.Do you have any WI members in your cabal?

:hihi: I bet one of the 'team' owns the land that you live on!:hihi:

Do you have any suggestions on how to deal with the morons blocking our stile? Thanks.:)

:hihi: I bet one of the 'team' owns the land that you live on!:hihi:

Do you have any suggestions on how to deal with the morons blocking our stile? Thanks.:)

I would say that you have some urge to tell the world how much wealthb you have .Nearly every remark you make refers to your status or possessions.This makes you seem one-dimensional and rather fragile.Empty vessles make a lot of noise,and perhaps you are a fantasist who thinks he is Shefield's answer to Steve Jobbs or Richard Branson.Do you have a hot air balloon?

I would say that you have some urge to tell the world how much wealthb you have .Nearly every remark you make refers to your status or possessions.This makes you seem one-dimensional and rather fragile.Empty vessles make a lot of noise,and perhaps you are a fantasist who thinks he is Shefield's answer to Steve Jobbs or Richard Branson.Do you have a hot air balloon?

Perhaps you could stop fantasising about what I have, and offer me a solution to the question I posed?:)

Edit: Besides which, why should I hide my status just to make you feel less inadequate? sheesh, I have what I have and there are many, many people who have more than I have. I don't go hassling them on an open forum because of it though. There, you got your reaction now let it drop. Thank you.

Perhaps you could stop fantasising about what I have, and offer me a solution to the question I posed?:)

Edit: Besides which, why should I hide my status just to make you feel less inadequate? sheesh, I have what I have and there are many, many people who have more than I have. I don't go hassling them on an open forum because of it though. There, you got your reaction now let it drop. Thank you.

You dont need to camouflage your (hyped-up) status but your comments are always referring to whatvyou own etc.,which is unique to this forum.Its like a 21st century Doomsday Book-0I have three chains oid fileds,two bushels of wheat,a dozen fowl etc.After a short while it is predictable tedious and irrelevant to discussion.In the end itis the quality of the comments which count not the cars in the drive-lets be honest any fool can win the lottery-the real fool thinks its down to their skill.

You dont need to camouflage your (hyped-up) status but your comments are always referring to whatvyou own etc.,which is unique to this forum.Its like a 21st century Doomsday Book-0I have three chains oid fileds,two bushels of wheat,a dozen fowl etc.After a short while it is predictable tedious and irrelevant to discussion.In the end itis the quality of the comments which count not the cars in the drive-lets be honest any fool can win the lottery-the real fool thinks its down to their skill.

At least we agree on something!;)

Oh behave will ya, you sound so jealous, and that's from a Wybourn lad.

Are you telling me if you could afford a ferarri you'd drive through your birth area very discreetly keeping to a very low rev range so as not to draw attention to yourself.

There are those that have and those of us who don't, i've done lots of garden work around Dore, the people are ok, it's their hard earned or inheritance that pays for my kids food, we can't all have it all. ;)

Archived