Can I clamp cars that park on my lane?

Oh behave will ya, you sound so jealous, and that's from a Wybourn lad.

Are you telling me if you could afford a ferarri you'd drive through your birth area very discreetly keeping to a very low rev range so as not to draw attention to yourself.

There are those that have and those of us who don't, i've done lots of garden work around Dore, the people are ok, it's their hard earned or inheritance that pays for my kids food, we can't all have it all. ;)

I am very jealous-and envy your generous assessment of the well-off.Would you like to cultivate one of my gardens.I do not know what Strad has other than a vivid imagination.If wealthy I would not feel compelled to flaunt it a sit creates envy and is frankly tedious and predictable.Why do you mention Wybourn-is this some sort of qualification?It nice of the Dore folk to arange food parcels from Netto for the Wybourn peasants who tend their grounds.Do you have sore knees form all that crawling you do?

I am very jealous-and envy your generous assessment of the well-off.Would you like to cultivate one of my gardens.I do not know what Strad has other than a vivid imagination.If wealthy I would not feel compelled to flaunt it a sit creates envy and is frankly tedious and predictable.Why do you mention Wybourn-is this some sort of qualification?It nice of the Dore folk to arange food parcels from Netto for the Wybourn peasants who tend their grounds.Do you have sore knees form all that crawling you do?

Oh dear.

Back to the spirits for you, if you can afford them. :hihi:

Megalithic has been a great source of inspiration and demonstrated impeccable manners towards me all evening. You have the same potential yet choose to be offensive. Granted, Megalithic is a little sharper and has a wicked sense of humour, but there is no reason why you can't achieve these levels if you could only release yourself from the shackles of envy.

That aside, I am determined to stop these pests from blocking the residents path to the village. If only they would be less stubborn the whole thing would no longer be an issue. If you are out there reading this, please, lets just live and let live.:)

You say in your OP that this is a group, if you could find info on what group you'd be doing the non nobhead walking community a favour, and maybe i could help further.

In the meantime, hows about having a little fun with them yourself, a bar of Kendal mint cake on a length of fishing line should be fun.

Tug, tug. :hihi:

also, as im from dore if you need a hand in putting some sort of "structure" up im sure i can help you for a bit !!!

Sorry scooby' didn't realise you were a local. Where abouts are you? you don't have to be too specific. Head towards Ann B's and Shorts Lane and you won't be too far away from me. ;)

Do you drink in the Hare or the Dev? If so I bet we know each other.:)

You say in your OP that this is a group, if you could find info on what group you'd be doing the non nobhead walking community a favour, and maybe i could help further.

In the meantime, hows about having a little fun with them yourself, a bar of Kendal mint cake on a length of fishing line should be fun.

Tug, tug. :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Can you say that on here!!:o

Archived