In memory of Mums on Mothers Day

Thought I would start a thread for Mums who are sadly no longer with us on Mothers day.

My Mum passed away almost 8 years ago and words cannot express how much I miss her every day, not just today. My Mum was a very special lady and the world is a sadder place without her

Thought I would start a thread for Mums who are sadly no longer with us on Mothers day.

My Mum passed away almost 8 years ago and words cannot express how much I miss her every day, not just today. My Mum was a very special lady and the world is a sadder place without her

Can't agree more,my mum in law passed away 4 years back and me buying a card and choccies yesterday my wife said,I wish I had a mum:sad:

Not so daft, daftlad. A great thread.

My Mum passed just over 5 years ago, and I still miss her.

I'm glad my wonderful wife and I made so much time for her whilst she was here.

Make the most of your mothers (and fathers) while you've got them folks.

Great thread, sentiments felt by many.

My lovely Mum , Alice, passed away suddenly in August !997 Aged 71.She was the best mum in the world. a typical Sheffield lass, she had worked as a machinist from being 14 ( during the Blitzt too!) Always there with a shoulder to cry on or the odd pound if i was skint. her cooking was Amazing! hearty, comforting Yorkshire food that inspired my love of cooking that lasts til today. The thing that hurts most today is that I know how proud she would have been of my children. Her grandson and granddaughter were the light of her life and its so sad she didnt get to see the amazing adults they have become .

Will be taking her flowers to Hutcliffe wood in an hour or so ,with my daughter. Wishing with all my heart I was giving them to her in person.love you Mum Today and everyday XXX

My mum died 1994, loved her then and still do today.

Think about her everyday, as they say, gone but not forgotten.

Happy Mothers Day mum.

And thanks for staring this thread as well !!

Archived