Anyone used KFC at City Center?

Hi guys,

While going home tonight I picked up food from KFC. I went to this year nearly after 2 years, as it isn't one of fav. But I was suprised to see the speed of service, it was pretty busy and a long queue. But the staff was very active and really nice. I bought wicked zinger meal, popcorn chicken and some full loaded for my friend and we decided to eat in. The chicken was really well fried and hot but a bit greasy but you cant complain as it was fried chicken. Over all nice experience for me after so long.

Is it always no pleasant ?

agree about KFC on Queens Road, service very slow, they don't have some items on menu and i don't get the feeling that it's all that hygienic..

on the subject of which, at BK near Centertainment, the girl serving me had to go and prepare the food herself, she seemed very nice, but i hope she washed her hands after handling my money and before handling my food, somehow i doubt it

I went end of February, awful service. Got home and realised theyd not given me my gravy or sweetcorn i ordered and the chips were dried out.

Took about 15 minutes to get served, theyhad one girl serving on a Friday night while three cooks were sat laughing in the back. Defo wont go to that one in town again.

Archived