Step Fathers day?

Totally wrong not everyone is exactly like you :suspect::hihi:

It takes a real man to take on another persons kids and father them, not just someone who wants to "tap" said woman. Think of it like this your a single father you meet a woman you like her she likes you, would you accept her into your kids life just because she wants to tap you? After tapping you getting bored of you and leaving and the cycle starts again? My partner has 2 kids of his own and I've accepted and love them as my own and any stepdad that goes into a relationship just to tap a hot woman would soon be single again as most women will always put the best interests of their kids first. Its part and parcel of being a parent single mother, single father, divorced, still together etc.

Who said anything about her being hot?

The man could be desperate and she could be a real pig:hihi:

Right, thats it. Ill leave this thread alone now.

Im only going to wind up getting into trouble :(

:hihi:

Back on topic, I don't think it would work ...

I sell greetings cards. I have cards for Stepmum on Mother's Day and Stepdad on Father's Day and they just don't sell. People either don't want to differentiate or are scared they'll upset the step parent by pointing it out.

The ones that sell are the ones that say "You're just like a Mother/Father to me" or "Someone Special on Mother's/Father's Day".

But really it's unnecessary to have yet another special day, the two we have already serve for all men and women who care for children, imo.

I have a dad and a stepdad and a mum and a stepmum, they all get cards on their appropriate days, I wouldn't want an extra day just for my step parents as I treat them as I would my parents as I still have contact with both my mum and dad and to me they are my parents even though they are not together and are remarried to other people.

If you want a step parents day then we should have a foster parents or adoptive parents day as they deserve so much respect for taking on children who need families and have no family connection to them.

Btw lil peachums a jaffa is someone who is shooting blanks (as a jaffa orange is seedles) or infertile.

Back on topic, I don't think it would work ...

I sell greetings cards. I have cards for Stepmum on Mother's Day and Stepdad on Father's Day and they just don't sell. People either don't want to differentiate or are scared they'll upset the step parent by pointing it out.

The ones that sell are the ones that say "You're just like a Mother/Father to me" or "Someone Special on Mother's/Father's Day".

But really it's unnecessary to have yet another special day, the two we have already serve for all men and women who care for children, imo.

I will have to have a trip up to your shop then as I have searched all over for stepdad and stepmum cards for mothers and fathers day and can't find them any where. Do you also do birthday cards with stepmum or stepdad on by any chance?

I will have to have a trip up to your shop then as I have searched all over for stepdad and stepmum cards for mothers and fathers day and can't find them any where. Do you also do birthday cards with stepmum or stepdad on by any chance?

Likewise. The only place I've eve found a Stepdad card is at the Card Factory but it's the same one every year!

Where's your shop Rubydazzler?

No we shouldnt.

Its not even your family really so why should yo get a special day just because you've got someone elses kids to call you daddy.

Make your own then watch the fathers day cards roll in.

Only got one child so I doubt i will have fathers day card rolling in

Archived