People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

I would venture that most people wouldn't mind and possibly,as a result could not conceive of any reason why others would mind. I think maybe Old Testament vengeful God would have done a bit of smiting,But New Testament loving God would be more forgiving in a more enlightened age.

In order to forgive, people need to do something to you. It would be so much nicer if they didn't though. :)

I had the bright idea of reversing into someone's drive

Personally I would never intrude onto someone else's property out of respect.

You have yet to explain what gives you the right to drive onto other peoples property, because you have no right at all.

Ok, sorrrrrry I defended him!:huh: gosh, Grahame, even when I try, you still shoot yourself in the foot. It's the same thread!

That was an emergency and I did it to unblock a traffic jam.

It sounds like you were causing traffic jam then. would you say that was selfish. How do you know others who reversed into driveways weren't doing same as you in emergency or have you got monopoly on that?

You have yet to explain what gives you the right to drive onto other peoples property, because you have no right at all.
You know for a Christian you can be infuriating sometimes. You're not very good at understanding or tolerance

Maybe you're right... I just do it under the assumption that the owner of the drive is normal and not insanely overprotective of a slab of concrete.

Archived