People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

In order to forgive people need to do something to you. I would be so much nicer if they didn't though. :)

It's all just so many words in a book to you,isn't it Grahame? You have absolutley no idea what it all means.I know you try,but I just don't think you get it.

Has anyone made any mountains in this thread?. As far as i am concerned it is just a casual chat about the subject matter. I don't think anyone has attempted to compare it to any of the things you have.

Now. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill :D

I suppose this forum is full of casual chats and maybe I over reacted. I just hate it when people think they're hard done to, when in reality people would love their only problem in life to be that a few cars use their drive to turn round.

But having said that I still think it's incredibly sad that someone would start 2 threads about it.

I'm thinking of starting one about my neighbours stairs creaking or the post man not shutting the gate when he leaves. I think all Sheffield needs to know.....

It's all just so many words in a book to you,isn't it Grahame? You have absolutley no idea what it all means.I know you try,but I just don't think you get it.

Are you saying you don't know what forgiveness is? You were the one who brought it up.

I suppose this forum is full of casual chats and maybe I over reacted. I just hate it when people think they're hard done to, when in reality people would love their only problem in life to be that a few cars use their drive to turn round.

But having said that I still think it's incredibly sad that someone would start 2 threads about it.

I'm thinking of starting one about my neighbours stairs creaking or the post man not shutting the gate when he leaves. I think all Sheffield needs to know.....

And there you have it in a nutshell. It is all about having consideration for other people rather than thinking about yourself first.

And there you have it in a nutshell. It is all about having consideration for other people rather than thinking about yourself first.

Yep you have lost the plot, or your drunk? ( which if you are drunk then fair play )

Night everyone.

Archived